Visiting Lou Lou Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"Hello" a lady, maybe in her 20's, opened the door.

-"Hi, does Lou Lou Baptiste still live here?" I asked, giving a smile in assurance since she looked unsure.

-"Yes, my mother, come in" we walked in, following her through the house until we stood in front of who I assumed was Lou Lou.

-"Lou Lou, can you hear us?" I asked the old, fragile looking lady who was trembling slightly.

I stood up from where I had sat down walking over to a shelf, where a music box I had remembered very vaguely seeing in Sarah's room was. It was a bit different though, this one newer or I guess less dusty than the one Sarah owned. I flipped it around, turning the handle a bit to let the music play. It was a nice melody.

-"You may be the next" I turned over to Lou Lou.

-"Why do you say that?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous.

-"Why, that's the song, girl" I sighed in a bit of relief.

-"Don't ever laugh, as a hearse goes by" she began to whisper-sing the song.

-"For you may be, the next to die" what a creepy song, I thought.

-"Sarah loved that song" suits her well, I giggled to myself.

-"We have her book"

-"You found her book? Give it here" she held her hands out, I put the music box down, walked to my tote bag, passing the book over.

-"I give her this, I feel so sorry for that girl, sitting down in the darkness all day by herself" she half-explained.

-"Did your mom ever teach her anything?"

-"Teach her?" she asked.

-"Black magic," Ramon told her.

-"No, there is no magic, child" she chuckled.

-"There is only rage"

-"Then how is she still writing the stories?"

-"Stories hurt, stories heal, do you know what you have done?"

-"Umm...done what?"

-"You should have never taken the book, you made her angry"

-"She gets this way sometimes" her daughter rushed to her, as Lou Lou mumbled a few random words.

-"Wait! I need to know-"

-"You have to leave, she won't tell you anything when she's like this" she pointed at the door.

-"Go to the hospital, she told them everything, they have whatever you may need there" she hinted as we left.

-"Hospitals have records," Ramon told us.

-"Then that's our next stop, come on!"

(A/N):

It's been a rough few days so I haven't been able to post anything much less write a sentence. But it's finally sorted out, so were back to regular updates, except today, today I'm posting three chapters('cause I feel bad). 

Sorry for taking so long to update!

Also thank you so much for all the views and followers! It makes me so happy to see that! 

I hope you enjoy the chapters!

Bye!