You Smell Like Shit Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"What are you still doing in my car?" I held a laugh as I peeked to look at Chuck's expression which looked offended.

-"I...you're not from here, are you?"

-"Chuck! Leave the boy alone" I scolded, glaring at him.

-"I apologize for him, he has no filter" I told the boy, who just gave me a half-smile.

-"Your friend's is a little nosy" he told me to which I nodded in aagreement, laughing a bit.

-"That's 'Night of the Living Dead', right?" I asked, looking at the movie that was playing on the screen.

-"You've seen it?"

-"It's the best flick of all year"

-"Yeah, yeah, it is..."

-"Ramon"

-"Y/n"

-"...Chuck," Chuck said, feeling a bit left out.

-"Auggie"

-"Get out of the car" I flinched at the sound of Tommy's baseball bat tapping the side of the car.

-"Get out of the car kitty, I won't hurt you" one of Tommy's friends teased.

-"I don't think you heard me, everyone needs to get out," Tommy warned as he stood by Ramon's window.

-"Now...you too, wetback" Chuck and Auggie shook their heads as a 'no', while I tried looking away. Ramon just faced forward, watching the movie that was playing.

-"You're not gonna try to run away like mommy did, are you, Y/n?" I turned looking at Tommy, watching the smile on his face grow, satisfied that he got a reaction out of me.

-"You smell like shit, get the hell off my car" Ramon told Tommy, who scoffed and walked away, after the other cars began to honk at him for blocking the way.

-"This ain't over" was the last Tommy said before leaving along with his gang.

-"You ok-" before Ramon could finish I opened the door to the car, got out and shut it. I went to stand by the front of the car, looking forward to where the movie was playing, except I wasn't watching.

(A/N):

Sorry I couldn't post earlier! I mean it's earlier than yesterday so...........

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!