Ghost Stories

(POV:Writer(Me))

Ramon had finally gotten his car to the shop, he leaned against a wall watching as the mechanic repaired the engine. He stiffened as he saw the police car roll into the driveway, only hoping the police officer would stop to get gasoline and be on his way.

-"Oh my god, will you look at this?" the officer stated as he made his way to Ramon and his half-destroyed car.

-"I thought you were going to be on your way, stranger?"

-"I'm trying," Ramon mumbled in reply.

-"Whew, you know, no one's seen this high school kid named Tommy Milner since last night..."

-"Witnesses say he got into a fight...at the drive-in"

-"Milner didn't do this to your car, did he?" the officer received no reply, so he moved on.

-"I never got your name..."

-"Ramon...Rodriguez" the officer walked to the side he was on, standing near him.

-"Look, I think it'd be a good idea if you stuck around for a few days"

-"Comprende?"

-"Rodriguez..." he mumbled before leaving, letting Ramon release the breath he had been holding in.

-At School-

(POV:Reader)

Classes were done, I sat in the auditorium with Auggie and Chuck, chatting about last night's events. I told them about the book and how the new story had appeared, Chuck seemed to get more fascinated as I spoke, while Auggie scoffed.

-"It wasn't there before, the red ink was wet too" I told them.

-"How can you eat that?" I rolled my eyes at Auggie, who was paying more attention to what Chuck was eating than what I was telling him.

-"Cool! He turns into a scarecrow, plot twist" Chuck laughed as he read the story.

-"I'm serious, the story just appeared"

-"I thought maybe the pages got stuck or something or I had skipped it, but the ink was new, look you can even see I passed my finger on it" I pointed at the title, that was all smudged.

-"Even worse, Tommy didn't show up to school, he just disappeared"

-"Everyone knew he was eager to go shoot some commies, maybe he just, I don't know, left early?" I gave Auggie a 'really?' look as he spoke.

-"T-There was that room-" Chuck began, but was cut off by Auggie who told him to drop the matter.

-"No, no, let him speak, tell me"

-"In the house, when I was hiding, the room was old, I mean new!"

-"Perfect, like when they lived there, and I saw this..."

-"This old lady and this dog, and they were just staring at me with this-"

-"Listen to yourselves, nothing happen to us in that house, except for what Tommy did to us"

-"If he's gone, good riddance"

-"We should have never gone there, you shouldn't have taken the book..."

-"You let ghost stories get into your heads, that's all it is"

-"You  sure know how to kill a mood" I told Auggie who playful rolled his eyes.

(A/N):

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!