Sarah Part 3

(POV:Reader)

I hugged my legs burying my face in my knees as I cried knowing I wouldn't be able to leave the room anytime soon. I looked up when a creaking sound scared me, especially as I was supposed to be alone in the dark. I looked up and there she was, Sarah, sitting in her rocking chair.

She looked almost ghostly, she was pale white and her hair white as well, she was almost transparent. A light melody started to play, the song, the one we had heard in Lou Lou's house. Sarah suddenly stood up walking towards me.

-"I have another story..."

-"Just for you..." she whispered.

-"Y/n" I heard my name being called, but it wasn't Sarah it sounded like Ramon.

-"I-If you can hear me, wherever you are"

-"Tell her the truth"

-"No!" I yelled at Sarah and she took a step back.

-"It's time that you hear a story, Sarah"

-"You were a victim, Sarah, but now, now you're a monster"

-"You've turned into the one they said you where, worse even"

-"Y/n" Ramon's voice pleaded.

-"You took my friends" she took a few steps towards me.

-"Y/N!"

-"He's all I have left! Are you gonna take him too?!"

-"What your family did, that's on them, but what you are doing"

-"All this, this is on you" she whimpered.

-"I'll tell your story, set things right, but you have to stop"

-"Because now you're the monster they framed you to be"

-"This rage, these stories, they have to stop" she fumbled around, looking for something in her pocket, before handing me a pen.

-"Use your blood" she whispered.

-"Okay" I pricked my finger and began to write, reading it to her aloud so she could hear.

-"Sarah Bellows was an innocent girl, a girl who was mistreated and tortured by her own family for being different"

-"And after finding out the truth of what her family was doing to children, she tried to warn everyone"

-"But it cost her, not money or forgiveness, but her life"

-"Sarah, I'll tell your story, I promise, but you have to promise me that you'll stop"

-"If you stop all this, I promise I'll write it, and you can finally let it go" she made a loud shrieking sound, before slowly thinning out. She faded away, leaving me with three things, her book, her pen and a letter.

(A/N):

I know the letter was not in the original movie or book, but you'll see what it's for tomorrow!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!