Harold Part 1

(POV:Reader)

-"Shit!" Ramon's car was ruined, the hood was open, 'wet back' was written on the front and back. The glass was cracked on a few corners and the side mirrors were cracked completely.

-"I'm really sorry about this" I told him, fully knowing that it wouldn't do much to help, but it was all I could do at the moment.

-"Why did he do this?"

-"This is low even for Tommy, like farting in my milk and making m-"

-"Not helping, Chuck" I shushed him.

-"I can help pay for the cost" I offered.

-"I got it, it's fine...thank you, though"

-"I'll just stay here till morning, then get it to a shop"

-"...we have a sofa bed in the basement, you're welcome to use it" I offered.

-To Y/n's House-

-"Hey, look, I really don't want any trouble-" I turned to Ramon.

-"We'll just have to be up before dad gets up" I told him and unlocked the door to go inside.

I pointed to my room, and as he walked over there I walked towards the living room. Dad was slumped into the sofa, sleeping profoundly. The T.V. was still playing, the channel set on the news that only gave people frights of the terrible things that were going on around the world.

I clicked the T.V. off and picked up a throw blanket, laying it over him. I kissed his cheek and walked over to my room, mumbling a quiet 'goodnight'.

-"It's not finished yet" I said, taking my writing book from Ramon who was currently reading it.

-"I used to love these as a kid, you collect them?" I looked over to him as he scanned the bookshelf for all the horror books and comics I had over-stacked.

-"I've read all issues, I've got more in the basement, I just keep my favorites up here"

-"You know, if you're serious about being a writer, you can do that here"

-"You've got to move to the city"

-"I...I couldn't leave my dad" I handed him a few blankets.

-"The basement is downstairs, on the left"

-"That's usually where they are," he chuckled.

-"Well, goodnight"

-"Goodnight" with that said he left and I closed the door.

I slumped into my bed, tired from all of today's events. I picked up my bag from the floor and took out Sarah's book, turning to the page I was reading earlier. I had read a good bunch of stories before reaching the next page which was empty. I turned it back, looking at previous pages. I went to the end again, and noticed a new title.

-"Harold?" I mumbled to myself, taking a y/f/c from my bag.

(A/N):

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

In case you don't know (y/f/c) means your favorite candy.

Bye!