Me Tie Dough-ty Walker Part 1

(POV:Reader)

-"You must think I'm a coward but I-"

-"We both know that's not true," I told him.

-"Two months ago they shipped my brother back from Vietnam..."

-"...in pieces"

-"I'm so sorry"

-"Last week, when I got my draft notice..."

-"I couldn't, they just send you there to die"

-"If the book reads me...I'm afraid of what's it gonna say" I held his hand, giving it a small 'assuring' squeeze, in a way to say it was gonna be okay, even though we both knew more than well it wasn't going to.

-After a Small Nap(a.k.a. A Few Hours Later)-

(POV:Reader)

-"Hey! HEY!" I woke up from the loud yelling, it was the officer.

-"Who came up with all this sick stuff?" he asked, gesturing to the book.

-"Sarah, she writes them" the light went out, I gulped, knowing either Ramon and I were going to die soon.

-"Trigger?" the officer questioned as he walked back to the other room, after hearing his dog bark and whimper.

-"Wait! Is there another story? Please, tell us!"

-"If there's another story we are all gonna be in great danger!" I yelled and warned but he ignored me.

-"Please, you've got to let us out!"

-"Please! At least just tell me the name!" I begged, hoping he would at least give us a small warning to who was next.

-"Ramon" I turned to Ramon, holding his hands.

-"It's gonna be okay, we'll find a way out or something" I tried to calm him down as his breathing was quickening.

-"It's a campfire story, it used to scare me as a kid" he half-explained.

-"What is it?"

-"The Jangly Man"

-"He's gonna take me"

-"What's going on?!" I yelled at the officer.

-"Please, let us out!"

-"Me tie dough-ty walker" I gasped at the eerie, scratchy voice, assuming it was that of the Jangly Man.

Gunshots echoed all over the station, I guess it was the officers' attempt to try to kill whatever it was that the Jangly Man appeared to be. A few moments later, the gunshots stopped, only the gun's clicking sounds were heard. He ran out of bullets I assumed.

After a few growls and disturbing groans, a loud yell was heard, before the officer's body was thrown against the edge of the cell's 'wall'. I flinched as I saw the body crash against the cell wall, blood seeping out of his body.

-"Me tie dough-ty walker..." an eerie, scratchy voice echoed from the other room.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!