Pierrot

(POV:Writer(Me))

Auggie was at home, getting his costume fitted to size. Tommy and his gang of bullies threw empty beer bottles at an old scarecrow, also hitting its face with a baseball bat. And Chuck...Chuck fished turd out of the toilet.

-"What the hell are you doing?" his older sister asked, as she passed by the bathroom on her way to the stairs.

-"Little privacy, please!" Chuck slammed the door shut.

-"Ugh, boys" she scoffed and continued her way.

-"I said Spiderman, not a spider...man" Chuck complained to his mom, looking disappointed at the costume he was dressed in, a black suit with black felt legs sticking from the sides.

-"Be happy the lord provided," his mother told him before giving him a kiss on the top of his head.

-"Aren't you a little old to be trick-or-treating?" his sister mockingly asked as she passed by him, getting the rollers out of her hair.

-"Aren't you to ugly to go on a date?"

-"You little shit!" she chased after him but he quickly left out the door.

-"I thought you were going to be Spiderman?" Auggie asked looking at Chuck.

-"Yeah, well...get used to it, I got the goods, so let banana split"

-"Stop staring at my sister, pervert!" Chuck scolded Auggie, before the two rushed to Y/n's house.

-Over with Y/n-

(POV:Reader)

I had no costume to wear, but I had a small witch hat, so all I needed was a black dress and I'd be fine. I looked around my closet, making a mess until I found a black dress. It was a bit short, but it was fine.

I put it on, it was a bit above my knees and had long sleeves. I had no idea who gave this to me, but thank god for them. I put on some eyeliner and light lipstick, bobby pinning the hat onto my hair which I tied half-up/half-down. And put on some black boots I had lying around. I grabbed a tote bag with a pumpkin I had embroidered a week ago and rushed down the stairs.

-"Weren't you supposed to be Spiderman?" I asked, looking at Chuck's deformed costume.

-"I'm not explaining this again" he huffed and walked ahead.

-"Don't spiders have eight legs?" Auggie continued, and Chuck groaned in annoyment, muttering a few colorful words.

-"Hey, at least I'm not some clown"

-"For the last time, I'm a Pierrot"

-"Could you guys not, let's do something else, Tommy's not gonna show"

-"Milner does it every year, but this year will be his last"

(A/N):

Sorry the chapter came out so late, I had to go to the Halloween store to look for a costume and god they're expensive.

I also had a shit-ton of Apush homework which wasn't fun but I finally finished so you guy's finally get your chapter.

And because I feel kinda bad I'm gonna give an extra chapter!

Bye!