Haunted House?

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"Did I say something?" Ramon asked the two who sat in the back, feeling a bit bitter towards what Tommy had said.

-"No, that asshole Tommy did," Chuck replied.

-"H-Her mom left when she was a kid, just like that"

-"People wouldn't stop talking about it, they blamed her for it," Auggie added.

-"It's a small town, the gossip got really mean, we don't know what happened much, she won't say but uh...she tried to-" Chuck was cut off from Auggie hitting his side, telling him to hush.

-"The point is, it just really bothers her to talk about it, so...don't talk about it"

-"I would also say she's definitely not your type" Auggie, feeling a bit protective, told Ramon, who had a small smile on his face as he looked over at Y/n.

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

I took a few deep breaths, calming myself down, and walked over to Ramon's window.

-"Well, it is Halloween, so...do you wanna see a haunted house?" I asked.

-To The Haunted House-

We drove to the Haunted House, it was fenced all around with warning signs and violation posters at every gate. It was a big house, two floors with falling floor boards and roof tiles hanging by the edge. It truly did look like a haunted house, especially with the bright moon behind it and the dark wooden color of the house that blended in with the pitch black sky.

-"You weren't kidding," Ramon said looking at the house as we got down from the car.

-"You doubted me?" I asked, Ramon shook his head a bit quickly causing me to laugh.

-"No, it's just...you'd think on Halloween this place would be full or something"

-"It was, for a while, but kids started to go missing and they fenced the whole thing up" Chuck explained.

-"Guys! Come on!" I told them, holding my dress down as I walked through the narrow gap in the fence.

-"Okay, there! We saw it, can we leave now?" Auggie asked after we walked to the front of the house getting a good look at it.

-"What? Leave? Now? We just got here!" I complained, walking to the front porch.

-"Who ordered chicken?" Chuck asked Auggie as he made quiet clucking sounds.

-"I'm not a chicken for not wanting to spent the night in a house were a child murderer lived" Auggie explained as they walked to where I was standing.

-"Someone was killed in that house?" Ramon asked and I nodded.

-"That's pretty dark, who lived here?"

-"The Bellows, one of the first families to settle here, around the 19th century" I explained.

-"Built a paper mill that pretty much put this town on the map," Chuck continued.

-"Yep! Just as I thought, they have this place pretty locked up, guess we have to go" Auggie pointed out and began to walk away, but I pulled him back from the back collar of his clown suit.

-"Anyone got a pen?" I looked around in my tote bag for one.

-"Meet Lola, she is madly in love with me," Chuck sighed, staring at his pen before handing it to Ramon. I despised that pen, it had a lady barely wearing any clothing.

-"Yeah, your hand maybe," Auggie mumbled.

-"Nice" Ramon told him, breaking the pen cap.

-"Lola!! Hey, what?!" Chuck cradled the leftover of his pen in his hand.

Ramon stuck the pen into the lock and a few clicks and turns later the lock was opened. The door squeaked loudly as we pushed it open, all of us stepped inside, taking in the dusty, cold room.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!