BLOODLINES

Bloodlines - a set of ancestors or line of descent of an important person(s).

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson and Harry Potter nor it's characters (if I did I wouldn't be writing this) except my OC's such as Aurora, Atlas and many more and bit of the plot line with its dialogues

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson and Harry Potter nor it's characters (if I did I wouldn't be writing this) except my OC's such as Aurora, Atlas and many more and bit of the plot line with its dialogues. Percy Jackson Universe and it's characters all belong to Rick Riordan. Harry Potter Universe and it's characters belong to J.K. Rowling. This story has been heavily inspired by House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones, and they belong to George R.R. Martin and Warner Brothers. This story has also been inspired by many fanfics I will not be naming all of them because I will probably miss a few at least.

I want to thank each of you, sincerely for reading my book. And for the support. All these Comments, Votes etc make my day.

I also want to say that English isn't my First language. So I apologise beforehand if I make any Grammar, Spelling and Lexical mistakes.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙

This is my confession.
As dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces, with all of my pieces.

~ Johnny Nguyen

I love you as
certain dark things
are to be loved
In secret.
between the shadow
and the soul.

~ Neruda

She was vulnerable when it came to him... he had crashed through her universe kissing her soul.

~ N. R. Hart

I have never
In my life
Felt so calm And yet on fire
All at the same time
Knowing deep in my bones
He is who I've waited for
All my life

~ Vera Valentine

"You were a risk, a mystery, and the most
certain thing I'd ever known."

~ Beau Taplin, "A Certainty.

Hades peered down at ber.
"Do I not meet your expectations?"
She giggled-what a ludicrous question.
"No, by far, you exceed them."

~ A touch of Darkness

«You will be my queen," Hades said fiercely, almost like be was trying to corvince himself it was true. "The Fates have declared it."