XL. Familia ante omnia

𝕬𝖙𝖑𝖆𝖘'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜:

ATLAS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF NICO DI ANGEO.

"Me neither to be Frank." Lucifer said, Set nodded.

Sure he heard a few things from his sister but now seeing him in front of him, in the Caldecott tunnel, felt.... Odd.

"I suppose you are Nico?" He asked folding his arms.

"I am." Nico answered him.

"I am Atlas, Mea's brother." He considered him for a second before sitting down in front of him.

"I don't understand why were you defensive?" Percy asked Atlas, who shrugged. "The 'rivalry." He said.

Nico nodded. "Yeah, I've heard of you."

Atlas nodded. "Dare I ask what brings you here, so far?"

"Aurora told me I could come here."

"So, you know where you are, Nico?"

"Not exactly."

Atlas sighed. "This Camp that you will now see is called Camp Jupiter named after my Father. Roman gods and demigods exist, me and Mea for example are both Greek and Roman."

Nico widened his eyes.

"She wanted you to know this that's why I am telling you. But you cannot tell a single living soul. It's a secret gods, Chiron now me and Mea are keeping until our last breaths." Atlas said seriously.

"I swear on river Styx." Nico said immediately.

"Good." Atlas said. "Mea should come at any minute." Looking at his watch.

"Nico?" Aurora said shocked before running to him and hugging him.

"Thanks Brother." Aurora said to Atlas after she realised Nico from the hug.

Atlas shook his head. "It's nothing, sister although be careful, Son of Hades, romans differ from Greeks."

"Dropped a bomb, brother?" Aurora said laughing. Atlas smiled.

With those words Son of Jupiter left, leaving Daughter of Neptune and the Son of Hades alone.

"So, Kronos is in Luke's body?" Atlas asked shocked.

"Yep." Aurora answered they were currently standing in Charleston, farther east than anyone — besides Mea — had risked in the past two hundred years.