XXXI. Sapere aude

𝕬𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊'𝖘 (𝕸𝖞) 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD NOT TELL HER." Hades bellowed at his brother Poseidon, Hades made the room darker with each word.

Lucifer rolled his eyes.

Currently we were in Atlantis hearing an angry Hades screaming at his younger brother. With us were pretty much everyone me, Daemon, Chaos, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Khonsu, Lucifer, Loki, Thor and Hel.

Daemon scoffed. "Please Hades, your tricks look like cheap magician's tricks."

Lucifer snorted.

"No. But why is this so on point?" Set asked laughing.

Some gods laughed, Hades glared at him, Daemon glared back.

"Brother, you said no one shall speak a word to her about the prophecy, not tell her directly you two are fated." Poseidon said to his brother. At that Hades's eyes flashed, he was going to say something to him. When Amphitrite said. "Lord Hades, what will Aurora think of you if you kill her brother or her father?"

"She actually has a point." Athena said. Atlas scoffed.

Hades seemed to consider this, then he finally said. "Fine. But this matter isn't finished." With those words him and Maximilian left.

"Well the matter is sure as hell finished for me." Lucifer said after Hades left.

Daemon and Wilder snorted.

♔           ♕                ♖              ♗              ♘              ♙

𝕬𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜:

The next morning there was a lot of excitement at breakfast.

Apparently around three in the morning an ethiopian drakon had been spotted at the borders of camp. Aurora was out of Camp hiking so she was oblivious during the attack, if she did she would've done something.

"Why didn't you show us her hiking?" Lucifer asked me.

"I have the same question." Set said

"Because seeing someone walking in the rocks and mountains for 7 hours without anything happening is boring." I answered them.

She was aware The magical boundaries had kept the monster out, but it prowled the hills, looking for weak spots in our defenses, and it didn't seem anxious to go away until Lee Fletcher from Apollo's cabin led a couple of his siblings in pursuit. After a few dozen arrows lodged in the chinks of the drakon's armor, it got the message and withdrew.

"It's still out there," Lee warned them during announcements. "Twenty arrows in its hide, and we just made it mad. The thing was thirty feet long and bright green. It's eyes-" he shuddered.