Prologus

According to the Council she was a criminal, a remorseless Criminal and had a heart of Ice

It has been exactly Ninety-Three days since the Final Act of War.

Finally almost everything went back to its place. Almost.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙

Andromeda Ashford stood tall and proud in front of us, with her Brother Atlas-Jove as her Faithful and Loyal Companion.

War truly effected everyone, especially these Two in just Few Months, Andromeda turned from a little Innocent princess to a Red Queen. Blood was dripping from her angelic face, yet she didn't care. except for that, she looked like the same little Girl I once saw in the Woods, with two Blonde boys. One was her brother, the other was too, yet the other Betrayed her.

Next time I saw her it was ironically in the Forest too, yet this time there were Four of them, now two betrayed her.

Betrayal, Curses, Lies, Secrets, Rebellion, Revolution, Chaos, Tragedy, Conspiracy followed her every step she took.

It made me sad and angry, how such a kind Innocent Girl turned into a Murderer, a Criminal, even an Out law, the same Girl that Master Chaos had such high hopes of.

Aurora that's what we called her, her Mother nicknamed her with that name and she carried it all throughout her entire Life. Was now 22 with long Dark brown Curly Hair that reminded everyone of Chocolate, however she had strands of Silver/White Hair and, No it wasn't because she was old, everyone had a different opinion about it, but I shall tell you some of my Favourites:

I. Blackfires were known for their Silver hair and since Andromeda was an Ashford, she had somewhat Silver hair.

II. After Andromeda lifted up the Sky, she got Silver/White hair. That is right, but those people forget she had Silver/White before she Lifted the Sky and more appeared after she lifted the Sky.

III. After Athena/Minerva's weak attempt to kill Andromeda and Atlas-Jove. Andromeda got Silver/White strands. While Atlas-Jove got a scar on his Left eye. As a reminder that even his Mother didn't want him.

Nevertheless Aurora also had striking Obsidian eyes, that were the same shade as her Hair. that If bore into me or anyone couldn't look away, no matter how much one tried. She had tanned skin tone, Mediterranean to be exact, and an angelic heart shaped, carved Face with a few moles, some resembled her Parents' ones, for example, one mole particularly she shared with her Father Poseidon, in the middle of their Chin perfectly dividing their Face, another she shared with her Mother Bellona a mole on the left of their Cheek. Others just made Aurora look unique. Her lips were full and rosey, matching with her rosey cheeks. Her nose was small and perfect. She was an Angel filled with demons.