XXIX. Injuria solvit amorem

(Warning: I have mentioned suicide in this chapter

(Warning: I have mentioned suicide in this chapter.)

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH AT LEAST, SINCE AURORA'S LAST BREAKDOWN and arrival from a godforsaken place also called Hogwarts, and Aurora was candidly tired of her friends walking on eggshells around her.

"Don't blame us!" Victoria said.

"You haven't seen yourself, trying to commit suicide or you wouldn't say that." Jason said.

Like yes she tried to commit suicide but she was here right? And that was the most important right?

"Yes. But really Aurora? I am just worried, we all are." Osiris said in a smoothing tone.

Aurora nodded her head.

It was the small things like offering her  to do her cabin inspections (which she was supposed to do, since pretty much every centurion was off to fight monsters, or retrieving half-bloods who hadn't yet made it to Lupa).

Aurora didn't have time for herself because 24/7 she was watched, stalked. By Atty, Alex, Vic, Jace, Rey, Wild.... Pretty much Everyone.

Maybe Aurora did want a time for herself, maybe she wanted to take missions so kindly provided by Khaos, Juno, Nox, Osiris in peace without her brother coming along.

Maybe she wanted to count how many people, monsters, creatures she killed.

Maybe she wanted to read Chiron's letters in peace. Without her brother constantly worrying something bad might occur or Khaos forbid her friends reading them...

She had a few close calls, which she wouldn't like to repeat (Thank you very much)

Atlas shook his head fondly.

"Aurora?" It was Alex, he knocked, "we have a senate meeting."

"After Breakfast." Atlas said like it was vital, which was, to Aurora at least.

Aurora fondly rolled her eyes. She gave me a 'Really?' Look.

There was silence. A dead silence.

"Aurora?" Atlas said now it was evident worry was seeping into his tone.

No, No, No. I won't let it happen. I won't. I just won't.

"Shall we break down the door?" Alex asked Atlas.

"Mimi, we will open the door, now." Alex said.

Dead silence.

Atlas and Alex shoved open her door, which Aurora was going to make them regret. They were greeted with Aurora's new room. There was A bed covered with messy purple silk sheets and not sea green Atlas noted, what she requested. and there was a green-grey teddy bear  on one of  her bedside table a gift from Osiris to little Aurora.