XIII. Per se

AURORA DIDN'T LIKE MANY THINGS

But the most frustrating thing that she didn't like would be being Oblivious.

"True." Atlas nodded his head

And that was exactly how she was feeling right now. All she knew definitely was that the Di Angelo siblings Nico and Bianca. Were not your normal ordinary people, they were like Aurora Demi Gods or Halfbloods as most would say. But that wasn't the reason she was Demented. The Boy who called himself Grover Underwood was very suspicious, well  at least in Aurora's eyes.

Shown boy blushed at the attention

She knew somehow that like Di Angelos he wasn't a Human as well, but nor was a Demigod he was someone or something else. Not to mention Dr. Thorn, he was also very Suspicious, he was exactly like Grover but unlike Grover, Thorn's aura seemed to be dangerous, everything in Aurora's body cells screamed stay as far as you can from him and protect the Di Angelos, and her suspicious were proved right by her faithful companion or what most would call a Pet even though Aurora refuses to acknowledge him as such Caesar Valerius the Dragon.

"Can you show me your dragon?" Charlie Weasley asked Aurora

"No." Aurora said

"Please."

"No."

She was thinking, that's why she didn't realise 3 new people walking in the room with Grover Underwood.

"Mea. " Nico said as he pulled down Aurora's leather jacket

"Yes, Nico." Aurora said as she bend down to Nico's height.

Will smiled

"You promised you would play Mythomagic with me." Nico whined

Aurora ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead

"Did I?" Aurora asked playfully

"Come on Nico." Bianca said "I am sure Aurora will play with you afterwards, I don't have a good feeling."

"No, I want to play with her Now." Nico whined

"Nico, your sister is right I shall play with you after the Dance and something definitely feels off." Aurora said as she straightened up.

"But you promised." Nico whined

"And I shall definitely fulfil my promise." Aurora smiled at Nico

Hades smiled at the Interaction.

Aurora looked over at the New group, and she saw the boy with sea Green eyes that remainder  her of her Papa, come over to her.

"Hi" said the mentioned Boy.

After much insistence from Annabeth and Thalia and after Percy promised Annabeth he would later dance with her, which he didn't know, how he was able to. He went over to the Beautiful Brunette girl