XVII. Ultima Ashfordae

CAMP HALF-BLOOD WAS TRULLY AMAZING IN THE WINTER, Aurora was taken aback by its beauty to her Delight or Dismay she has yet to understand

"It's truly beautiful." Daphne said dreamily

Frost covered the chariot track and the strawberry fields. The cabins were decorated with tiny flickering lights, like Christmas lights, except they seemed to be balls of real fire. More lights glowed in the woods, and weirdest of all, a fire flickered in the attic window and Aurora thought she imagined someone moving.

When Aurora got out of the Chariot something odd happened.

Something shone up her Head a Trident her Father's symbol but that's not all, there was a Golden Apple, two spears,  Wings, a  crow, a butterfly, Somnus'  branch dripping water from the river Lethe, paired torches, lightning bolt, a Dove, a zodiac wheel, a serpent, a wave, symbol of Chaos, even a sickle.

"Oh My." Demeter said

"You must have felt so powerful, Aurora." Blase said

"I did."

"You are related to Oceanus?" Triton asked his little sister

"And Pontus?" Proteus said

"I am related to almost every Sea deity and Sea Creatures." Aurora said

Poseidon smirked.

"Why are we coming here again?" A tall man said who looked like he had a rough night, who looked exactly like how Aurora imagined Bacchus. stopped when he looked at her, he was shocked by the Symbols up her head Aurora thought.

"We have come here Mr.D to..." He stopped in the Middle of his speech as he saw Aurora or because so many teenagers came she didn't know.

"Well, I am delighted to introduce Andromeda Ashford, Firstborn Daughter of Poseidon, Champion of Chaos, Nyx and Hera." Apollo said as he got out of the Chariot while Nico and Percy were looking at Aurora like they saw a Ghost or an Alien

Atlas laughed, "Aurora is truly an Alien"
Aurora punched him.

Bacchus's jaw dropped along with the Teenagers behind him. Same can be said for the man in the Wheelchair.

"I suppose we should kneel, or Poseidon will skin us alive and then throw us into Tartarus with the help of Hades." Apollo said as he knelt, then everyone including Bacchus and the Huntresses knelt in front of Aurora, Now she was really confused.

"Why is everyone kneeling, what's so special about her?" Ron said

Poseidon was done, what he heard from his Daughter about her supposed "Friends" was making his ichor boil. So he choked him with his own blood, his screams echoed in the Hall, and it made something in Poseidon click. The Gods all shuddered, this was the Poseidon they knew and feared, especially Zeus was shaking.