II. Alea Iacta est

Year: 1945/nineteen forty five

74/seventy four years ago.

Month/Date: February the 14th

"One who is foolish believes in the magic of love." Hades said after hearing about his Soulmate.

Poseidon shook his head in denial.

"What?! I am speaking the truth." I said.

"I know it's difficult to believe but Ambrose is right." Daemon said.

"No." Hades said as he shook his head.

"Hades, We are as upset by this turn of occurrence as you are." I said.

Disbelief flashed through the God of the Underworld's eyes. "How can you say that? How can you look me in the eye and say that?"

I sighed. I was exhausted of Hades's stubbornness.

At least Poseidon didn't utter a single word after hearing his daughter would be his brother's soulmate.

Daemon rolled his eyes. "Look Hades, the past is past. This is your chance for a new chapter."

Hades glared at him.

"I shall have a daughter?" Poseidon whispered unbelievably.

"Yes." I answered him. Poseidon's eyes flashed brightly for a second as he smiled.

"What gives you the idea this ridiculous idea would benefit me." Hades said as He angrily shoved his hands into the pockets of his coat to prevent himself from doing something he would later regret.

The Blackened clouds started to roil around the four men, boiling as violently as the fury which was seething through the dark haired god's veins, threatening to escape, like the last time. "I fortunately had the luck to witness her true colours, to watch as her eyes filled with pure hatred the moment she saw me walk through that door. It is a moment I will never forget."

I sighed as I stole a glance at Daemon who was giving me a warning, "Do not utter a single word." He telepathically said to me, well It was too late now. "Chaos actually tracked her down. She says she will see you, if you two get a divorce before Hera and before Chaos."

Hades's head snapped in my direction to look at me.

Daemon glared at me. "What?! at least I didn't tell him, Chaos helped Persephone escape." I said in his mind