XLIX. Dulce periculum

𝕬𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

"DRAGONS?! As the first task!" Aurora exclaimed as she was pacing around the room.

A silhouette of a woman in the shadows nodded her head.

"But.... How can I?" Aurora said.

"How can she what?" Severus asked.

"Kill a dragon if she has a companion who is a dragon." Atlas answered for his sister.

Charlie Weasley looked happy that Aurora didn't want to kill a dragon. In his mind Dragons were the most mesmerising creatures.

"You will do fine. I am sure." Hecate said as she came out of the shadows

"You shouldn't interfere!" Fudge shouted at Hecate. Who only smirked in return at the choking form of the Minister of magic.

"But Caesar Valerius." Aurora insisted.

Trivia sighed. As she put her arm around her shoulder. "Aurora listen to me. Caesar Valerius is different from the dragons you will have to face in this competition."

"What about Blackfires."

"None of them are alive. They are all dead. I wouldn't worry what would people say if they are dead." Trivia said.

"Sure. Sure." A voice said inside Aurora's mind.

Aurora sighed.

"You will take part in the competition. Kill a dragon. And win." Hecate/Trivia said.

Aurora closed her eyes before nodding.

"I will help you at every step I can." Hecate said.

"I appreciate it, Grandmother." Aurora said gratefully at Hecate/Trivia. Who nodded her head.

"Grandmother?!" Blase said

"Many times great grandmother." Aurora corrected. Aurora's Hogwarts stared at her shocked.

"Hecate/Trivia was the grandmother of my many times great grandparents." Aurora explained.

"Did you read the books Maximilian sent you?" Hecate asked The dark brown eyed girl