XLVII. Utrumque vitium est - et omnibus credere, et nulli

"If you took part in the tournament why did we Forget such a memorable face?" Snape sneered

Forget such a memorable face?" Snape sneered. Zeus wanted kill him in the most painful way. That old dungeon bat as his favourite niece (Aurora) likes to call him. tried everything to get between his Rhea  yet failed miserably. Jupiter would never forget how badly that poor excuse of a man treated his dea (Goddess).

"Because I put a heavy mist around you lot. That is why you forgot their names and faces. If you look at the pictures or in your mind Atlas's face for example will be changed." Hecate said, she realised if she didn't answer Zeus would kill him and she was looking for the perfect time for her family to kill four diseases of her world. Albus Dumbuldore, Severus Snape, Tom Riddle.

"So Ace was Ace, Knox was Knox, Seph was Persephone, Maximilian Knight was Maximilian Hightower, so you." Nico said pointing at Maximilian who smirked.

"But who was Vincenzo?" Nico asked.

"I am sure the films will show." Hades said

"Yeah. Not to mention it took me two days to find out about it." Aurora said. Hades and Maximilian stared at her shocked.

Aurora sat there, aware that every head in the Great Hall had turned to look at her. She was stunned. She felt numb. She was surely dreaming. She had not heard correctly.

"You did." Atlas said

There was no applause. A buzzing, as though of angry bees, was starting to fill the Hall; some students were standing up to get a better look at Aurora as she sat, frozen, in her seat, she was rapidly clenching and unclenching her fists.

As they were watching the films. Aurora was still clenching and unclenching her fists. Hades took her hands in his and kissed them softly. Then he kissed her fingers tenderly. He swore he would kill his ex wife, even though she was his poor excuse of a first love.

Up at the top table, Professor McGonagall had got to her feet and swept past Ludo Bagman and Professor Karkaroff to whisper urgently to Professor Dumbledore, who bent his ear toward her, frowning slightly.

Aurora stiffened and so did her brother. Persephone, Knox, Maximilian and Aurora's friends were staring at them.

"Andromeda Potter-Black and Atlas-Jove Acheron." Dumbuldore called out again

"I didn't put my name in," Aurora said standing up and glaring at the crowd.

"Our mother had the same glare." Demeter observed

"So did Celeste." Poseidon said.

"As far as I know the goblet chooses only two members from Villarreal and only one from Hogwarts." Atlas said as he rose and gave the crowd a hard look.

"Miss Poter-Black and Mister Acheron come here." Dumbuldore shouted.

"It's actually Heiress Potter-Black, Headmaster." Aurora said.