XLVI. Multi sunt vocati, pauci vero electi

(A/N: important Author's note in the end, please read!)

THE STORM HAD BLOWN ITSELF OUT BY THE FOLLOWING MORNING, though the ceiling in the Great Hall was still gloomy; heavy clouds of pewter gray swirled overhead as Aurora, Theo, Blase, Luna, Daphne, Pansy, Draco, and Mattheo examined their new course schedules at breakfast. A few seats along, Fred, George, and Lee Jordan were discussing magical methods of aging themselves and bluffing their way into the Triwizard Tournament.

Wilder snorted.

"Today's not bad . . . outside all morning," said Blase, who was running his finger down the Monday column of his schedule. "Herbology with the Hufflepuffs and Care of Magical Creatures . . . damn it, we're still with the annoying Gryffindors. . . ."

"Double Divination this afternoon," Aurora groaned, looking down. Divination was her least favorite subject, apart from Potions. Professor Trelawney kept predicting Aurora's death, which she found extremely annoying.

Ouranos, Pontus, Oceanus, Maximilian and Eryx were staring at the screen in horror.

"Was it because of your connections to her?" Ouranos asked Hades finally.

"Yes." Hades said shortly. He wished that was everything. He also knew about the prophecy about his soulmate one that prophesied her death.

Aurora and Atlas stared at each other they knew it was something else. Something no one except Khaos, Daemon, Ambrose and themselves knew. The mystery Aurora was trying to hide so much.

"I told you take something else like Arithmancy." Theo said

"You know I hate calculations." Aurora said

"Aurora hates Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and in general every subject that requires brains." Atlas said. Aurora nudged him. "At least I know Philosophy, History, Languages and mythology which you know nothing about."

"Oh yeah. What happened in 666 BC. Is very interesting and what Herodotus said too." Atlas said annoyed.

"If it wasn't for philosophy you wouldn't have Maths and those sort of stuff. And it is important to know the past in order to understand the future better. Not to mention History always repeats itself. And geography is a must for everyone." Aurora said

"Stuff?! You called Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Stuff?!" Atlas asked shocked as he stood up.

"Yes." Aurora said in a challenging voice. With her head risen.

"Oh you will take those words back....." Atlas pointing his finger at Aurora but before he could finish.

"Alright, you two stop." Khaos said. Atlas reluctantly sat down.

Theo rolled his eyes. "I can't imagine how you even last at her lessons. She speaks rubbish." He added

"I have never been on her lessons is it that bad?" Mattheo asked