LIII. Mors mihi lucrum

𝕳𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

Aurora almost unconsciously slammed into the floor.

"Aurora?" Hades shouted as she teleported into his study. He briskly walked up to her and his heart sank into the darkest pits of Tartarus, she wasn't breathing, her heart wasn't beating, she wasn't alive nor was dead.

"Wait she said somewhere safe. And it was Hades's palace?" Wilder asked.

Aphrodite and Eros nodded enthusiastically.

Aurora made herself be somewhat alive before realising her surroundings but when she saw whose arms she was in she finally shut her eyes, even though Hades did everything to stop her.

"MAXIMILIAN!" He shouted as she gently picked up Aurora and carried her to her bedchamber which he has specifically made solely for her.

"What?" Maximilian asked then he saw the unconscious body of Aurora.

"Call Eryx, Osiris, Anubis and Isis and Hel hastily. Before that I shall try to heal her."

Maximilian briskly left.

Hades gently laid her down and started chanting the forbidden spell the one that could resurrect the dead, He held her hand, as he desperately chanted.

𝕬𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊'𝖘 (𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜):

A few moments later we walked in.
Poseidon looked very pale, the others didn't look any better than him.

"What happened?!" Poseidon demanded.

"Aurora got betrayed hence she got stabbed about 23 times." Hades said.

"What?" Amphitrite asked.

"We need to resurrect her." Lucifer said.

"Oh. Is this going to be like spooky witchcraft?" Percy asked. No one uttered a word.

"I am trying but I think it needs the others too." Hades said.

"We need to clean up her cuts and wound up them." Hel said.

Amphitrite nodded, "I'll clean them."

"Me and Isis will try to make the scars disappear." Anubis said nodding.