VI. Aliud ex alio malum

ATLAS WAS QUITE CONFUSED ABOUT THE WHOLE PROSPECT of his sister repairing Happy the Dragon

How and when? He got the idea, even when he had all of his memories he still didn't know that.

Speaking about memories, it was still the same confusing thing again, it was wasn't stolen, like Clovis said, it was hidden behind this gigantic wall, occasionally something would slip, like Aurora, Nyx, a few memories here and there but mostly it was empty trapped behind his mind, the black wall still stood strong.

"I can't imagine what if a struggle it would be." Daphne observed.

He held a dagger in one hand, in case something happened, the dagger was quite unique, it was the same as Aurora's, exquisite blades that stretched to twelve inches, double edged and such a thin metal that it could cut through someone's throat before once could even have the time to blink. Both blades were silver, not the classic celestial bronze or imperial god like the hilt and the swan symbol on the blade near the hilt, but it wasn't steel either.

Atlas twirled it again, feeling it's weight, he supposed he had his mothers way with weapons, he could sense the metal etc.... And the daggers were starlight silver. An incredibly rare metal, Atlas somehow remembered, he also remembered a tale he once heard that it is so sharp it can cut stars in half, they were powerful metals capable of destroying anything in its way; monsters, demigods, mortals, werewolves, even gods.

"Eversor is also made out of the same metal with Imperial gold." Calian commented. "Unlike Occāsus and Atlas' sword which are literal abomination of many metals. Celestial Bronze, Imperial gold, Starlight silver, Stygian Iron.... I could go on."

"Come on!" Leo's groans and Aurora's crinkle of nose made Atlas stop brooding and frown at the setting, a dozen of the blue plastic boxes had been set up in the factory yard, and Festus had flattened them all, it landed in the toilets much to Atlas' distaste, that was the last thing he wanted to do now.

Fortunately, they hadn't been used in a long time, and the fireball from the crash incinerated most of the contents; but still, there were some pretty gross chemicals leaking out of the wreckage, that made Atlas scrunch his nose and make his eyes watery.

They had to pick their way through and try not to breathe through their noses. Heavy snow was coming down, but the dragon's hide was still steaming hot. That didn't bother Atlas much, and it didn't seem to bother Aurora and Leo either.

After a few minutes climbing over Festus's inanimate body, Atlas  started to get irritated. The dragon looked perfectly fine. Yes, it had fallen out of the sky, but its body wasn't even dented.

The fireball had apparently come from built up gasses inside the toilet units, not from the dragon itself.

Festus's wings were intact. Nothing seemed broken.