I. Caesar non supra grammaticos

AURORA TOOK A PILL OF ASPIRIN,  after listening to Nico's story about how he came to find his sister Hazel

"That's true." The girl who seemed to be Hazel said.

"Shouldn't we introduce ourselves?" A hyperactive boy asked.

I nodded. "With your godly parents."

"Well I am Leo bad boy supreme Valdez, Hephaestus." The hyperactive boy said jumping in his seat.

"What kind of name is Leo bad boy Valdez?" Daphne asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"He is joking." A girl sigh kaleidoscope eyes said. "He is Leo Valdez, a son of Hephaestus and I am Piper McLean a daughter of Aphrodite."

"I am Frank Zhang. Son of Mars."

"I am Hazel Levesque. Daughter of Pluto."

"From the films I suppose you already know us."
Rhys said pointing at himself and the others.

The Hall nodded.

"So let me get everything straight." Aurora said rubbing her hands on her temple, looking at Nico and Hazel. "You want me to let Hazel into the legion because she's your sister?"

"Mickey I know it's a lot to ask-" Nico couldn't finish his sentence because Aurora interrupted,

"Nico. You know there are somethings even I can't do, I want Hazel to join us but before that she has to prove herself to the others."

"Like fight her way in?" Nico asked baffled. "Mea you can't seriously-"

"I can train Hazel to become a good fighter, like I trained you, I can ask Atlas too."

"Not till death?!" Ares complained.

Nico sighed but didn't argue, "this is my last hope, Mea. She has to stay here. She is Roman you know-"

"I know. Nico. I know." Aurora glanced at Hazel, she shot up and looked around in fear. Aurora briskly walked up to her. "Don't worry I won't hurt you."

"Who- You are death!" Hazel said widening her eyes. "I saw you tracking down escaped souls.... Nico she will-"

"No. I will not, Hazel. I am doing Letus' job temporarily. I will not bring you back. Calm down." She said tracing her fingers up and down her arm. "You can call me Mea."

"What? She didn't let me call her Mea!" Leo complained.

"Because we aren't close." Aurora said.

"No we are Ariel!" Leo said.

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows.

"Right you don't know me!" Leo muttered. "So in the future when we meet each other I nicknamed you Ariel."