XV. Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores

NYX WAS TRULLY REGRETTING EVERYTHING, she switched sides so now she would follow one sea  bastard in exchange for the other?! Just great that's what my life has become now, babysitting children of the big three

NYX WAS TRULLY REGRETTING EVERYTHING, she switched sides so now she would follow one sea  bastard in exchange for the other?! Just great that's what my life has become now, babysitting children of the big three. Ignoring the fact that two of those didn't need babysitting (Aurora and Atlas). Nevertheless Percy could tell her heart wasn't in it at first, but that can't be said about Hazel who even brought him an espresso drink and a cherry muffin from Bombilo the two-headed coffee merchant.

Percy looked at Hazel thankfully.

Percy inhaled the muffin. The coffee was great. Now, Percy thought, if he could just get a shower, a change of clothes, and some sleep, he'd be golden. Maybe even Imperial golden.

Aurora smiled.

He watched a bunch of kids in swimsuits and towels head into a building that had steam coming out of a row of chimneys. Laughter and watery sounds echoed from inside, like it was an indoor pool Percy's kind of place.

"Mine too." Aurora commented.

"Our*" Asopos corrected.

"Bath house," Hazel said. "We'll get you in there before dinner, hopefully. You haven't lived until you've had a Roman bath." Percy sighed with anticipation.
As they approached the front gate, the barracks got bigger and nicer.

Romans nodded.

Even the ghosts looked better —with fancier armor and shinier auras. Percy tried to decipher the banners and symbols hanging in front of the buildings.

"You guys are divided into different cabins?" he asked.

"Sort of." Hazel ducked as a kid riding a giant eagle swooped overhead.

"We have five cohorts of about forty kids each. Each cohort is divided into barracks of ten like roommates, kind of."

Greek Demigods  looked quite shocked at the prospect.

Percy had never been great at math, but he tried to multiply. "You're telling me there's two hundred kids at camp?"

"Roughly."

"And all of them are children of the gods? The gods have been busy."

Everyone except the gods laughed.

Hazel laughed. "Not all of them are children of majorgods. There are hundreds of minor Roman gods. Plus, a lot of the campers are legacies- second or third generation. Maybe their parents were demigods. Or their grandparents."