II. Sic infit

𝕬𝖙𝖑𝖆𝖘'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜:

FATE IS A FUNNY THING, A ball of yarn and three old hags with an annoying deity decide pretty much everything, from your birth to your death.

Chaos looked offended.

No wonder why they get so many complaints. And Atlas would gladly join those categories, he who despises fate, destiny, prophecies, the three old hags and the annoying deity.

"I can gladly join those categories too." Percy said. Many Demigods nodded.

Atlas had several reasons for that, but one  memorable that came in his mind at that moment was the time his memories were stolen. The voiceover stopped. showing sweating Atlas gasping, frowning at the dream where a very familiar man smiled melancholy at him, bidding his adieu with the words wind carried away 'Perhaps Chaos, Hera and the Fates will take a pity on you'

He looked around frowning he couldn't remember anything, His head was aching severely, and felt tight as he tried to think.
There was something in his head, a block, like a wall holding back words and explanations and he couldn't break through because it hurt. It hurt to remember.

"You have seen many terrible things Kid. Maybe it wasn't that bad your memories got blocked." I said to Atlas.

Then a voice came, he looked round warily, wondering who was speaking.

Ferocious cry escaping the eclipse passing through two souls with a golden thread connecting their hearts.

Soon he stopped, realised it was coming from his head

Eyes like emerald crushed by the sun destined for eyes whose vary from sea green to midnight blue with specks of golden

A hand fit for one another

"So Atlas has a soulmate too?" Anubis asked.

"Everyone has a soulmate." Chaos reasoned. "But Atlas is destined to find this soulmate."

Atlas frowned continuing looking around, something felt odd about his surroundings, it wasn't familiar, it didn't feel familiar.... His name.... What was his name.... Atlas.... Jove, he stopped the migraine become too much to handle, he took a deep breath, thinking about the things he could remember sans any pressure. Sister.... He had a sister knew he called Meeks for some unknown reason and there was this girl called Nyx that he detested, why he didn't know.