LVII. Astra inclinant, sed non obligant

AURORA WOULD LIKE TO SAY SHE WAS AN EXPERT IN TITANOMACHY

"At this point I knew everything." Aurora said

She has been reading every book about the first Titan war from Hades's library.

She hasn't left her bedchamber yet, nor slept, nor eaten. She was sure if anyone saw her in this condition they would mistake her for dead or homeless.

Wilder laughed.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Aurora cleared her throat, never once taking her eyes off the book.

Hades walked in the room and stared at Aurora full of concern, the tall tower of books didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Did you read those books or were you going to read it?" Theo asked.

"Did." Aurora answered.

Aurora sighed. "Is there a reason of your concern?"

"I am concerned about you, Mel. When was the last time you slept or have eaten?"

"I don't know two or three days, it's not important I need answers, I need to find the toad of truth in these tower of books." Aurora said although her eyelids began to flutter, fighting the urge not to sleep.

"Mel." Hades said softly, sitting down on her bed and taking the book from her.

"I am stressed, Hades. I need to defeat him. I need to be the one who sends him to Tartarus. I need to be ready for whatever truck he sends in my way." Aurora whined.

"You need to sleep. Mel. Sleep is your priority and Food. You look like death." Hades said.

"Hads—"

"No. You will either sleep or I will turn you out of my palace." Hades said calmly his voice laced with authority.

"But. Hades I can't do anything without thinking about Kronos." Aurora said.

"I know that you will fight him with your brother but please have the strength for that. If I saw you on the battlefield I would think you were on the edge of passing out." Hades said

"You didn't tell him you were going to plan an attack?" Atlas asked his sister shocked.

"No. She didn't." Hades answered, looking at Aurora disappointedly.

Aurora reluctantly nodded.

"I'll go take a shower." Aurora muttered.

"You and your eyelids have a full on war about opening or closing them. I can't let you shower what if you fall?" Hades said.

Aurora huffed. "You could  stand outside of my shower? And look away?"

Poseidon nodded.

Hades seemed to think about it. "Fine. I will get your handmaiden-"