XVI. Sol lucet omnibus

DIANA/ARTEMIS AT THIS POINT  at this point AURORA COULDN'T CARE LESS who was who,

DIANA/ARTEMIS AT THIS POINT at this point AURORA COULDN'T CARE LESS who was who,

Atlas laughed. "At this point you were done, huh?"

"Yes." Aurora answered

assured them that dawn was coming, but you could've fooled Aurora. It was colder and darker and snowier than ever. Up on the hill, Westover Hall's windows were completely lightless. She wondered if the teachers had even noticed her, di Angelos and Dr. Thorn were missing yet.

The Hunters broke camp as quickly as they'd set it up. and Diana stared into the east like she was expecting something.

Aurora was fidgeting with her rings, when someone wrapped their arms around her torso, she was going to knock them down but when she turned around Aurora only saw familiar raven haired boy.

"You didn't leave me too, did you?" Nico mumbled. At hearing his words Aurora's heart sank and almost started sobbing. Almost.

"As much as George annoys me I would never leave him with strangers." Fred said

"Me too." George said. "As much as Fred annoys me I would never leave him with complete strangers either."

When she saw his face, it was evident that Nico had been crying.

"No, of course not."

Nico hugged Aurora tighter.

"How are you?" Aurora asked as she gently stroked Nico's head and ruffled his hair

"Fine." He said obstinately as he pulled away from the hug.

When Nico saw the Hunters he glared at them, and when he saw his sister Bianca immediately looked away not wanting to see her.

Aurora didn't know what to do candidly, so she stuck with the safe option.

"Looks like you are about to meet your first God. Not to mention you always liked Apollo's card." Aurora said trying to cheer Nico up

Fortunately for her Nico was always easily distracted. So he took Aurora's hand and led her to the Waiting group.

Finally the sky began to lighten. Diana muttered, "About time. He's so-o-o lazy during the winter."

"You're, um, waiting for sunrise?" Percy asked.

"For my brother. Yes."

"It's not exactly as you think," Artemis said, like she was reading Percy's mind.

"Oh, okay." He started to relax. "So, it's not like he'll be pulling up in a—"

There was a sudden burst of light on the horizon. A blast of warmth. "Don't look," Artemis advised. "Not until he parks."

Parks? Aurora now was really fucking confused