V. Quæ fuerant vitia mores sunt

FLYING ON A DRAGON WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ATLAS, he was sure

Flying gave him a shot of adrenaline, his longish blonde hair flowing behind him or getting in his eyes, he didn't even need to hold on, he felt like a bird, free, careless....

He thought this was one of the reasons why his Dad had coolest domain, sea is scary, no one wants hell and Everyone wants to roam the skies and feel free.

Poseidon and Hades rolled their eyes.

Zeus looked very smug, and smirked at his son.

He wanted to look at Aurora but because she was hanging for her life in front of Atlas, he couldn't, he let out a carefree laughter, everyone except him and Jason, looked close to throwing up not to mention the temperature Atlas didn't find that cold because his sister put some kind of spell to keep them warm.

It was freezing, he could tell, the air was so cold Atlas was sure if not for his sister they would be frozen to death. 

The grooves in the dragon's back were designed like high-tech saddles, so they weren't uncomfortable at all. Leo showed them how to hook their feet in the chinks of the armor, like in stirrups, and use the leather safety harnesses cleverly stirrups, and use the leather safety harnesses cleverly concealed under the exterior plating. They sat single file: Leo in front, then Isabella, then Piper, then Natasha, then Jason, then Aurora and last but certainly not least Atlas. They'd decided to put the trio in back so they could fly after anyone who fell, Aurora was originally supposed to sit behind Leo, but Atlas insisted on her being with him, saying it's for protection.

Now Atlas would never say this out loud but if Allah forbid something bad happened, Atlas wouldn't hesitate twice before saving his sister and leaving everyone else to free fall into underworld, that was the reason he wanted her to be close to him, incase something happed, Jason was in front of her if Atlas wasn't quick enough, again Allah forbid, Jason would catch her.

The other quest members huffed.

"Feeling very loved over here." Leo said.

Natasha nodded. "I mean I don't blame Atlas but we are very tight as you can see. I mean the whole quest members."

Aurora barely held in her smile as she hugged her brother, she never trusted people easily or loved or cared. Atlas was the main exception she wouldn't hesitate to destroy the world in order to save him, she didn't even want to think what she would do if he died. Probably the world wouldn't survive her wrath.

Leo used the reins to steer the dragon into the sky like he'd been doing it all his life. The metal wings worked perfectly, and soon the coast of Long Island was just a hazy line behind them. They shot over Connecticut and climbed into the gray winter clouds.

Leo grinned back at them. "Cool, right?"

"What if we get spotted?" Piper asked.

"The Mist," Natasha said. "It keeps mortals from seeing magic things. If they spot us, they'll probably mistake us for a small plane or Superman or something."