ye faasle kyu ? 💔

May be i am expecting much par itna haq toh mera bhi hai na ... na kabhi aap sab se maine votes nhi maange ... but dekh kar khushi milti hai ke aap sab ki marzi se itna acha response aa ràha hai par ... ye kya baat hai .. jaise hi main plot shuru hua votes bhi kam hai or views bhi ... galat baat hai ye ...

Agar mera bolna galat lagta hai then i am sorry but

Agar mera bolna galat lagta hai then i am sorry but .. still i just wanna say that ... chodo yaar .....

Ye update unke liye jo is story sachi pyaar karte hai. .. thank you for loving this one ❤

Let's start with the story ...

................

Unable to have control over his beating heart .... excusing himself he went on terrace to have some fresh air as ... he felt suffocated with her presence

Mind full of thoughts ... he tried not to see her ... not to fall in her eyes that held innocence which made him feel more disgusted that she faked everything even that innocence too

He was smokimg vigorously.... being angry for loosing himself and let himself fall in her trap but somewhere his heart knows that he misunderstood her to the core ...

He felt a soft touch on his shoulder...
. His mind immediately felt peace ... as if every tension faded away just by a touch ...

He turned and looked at the girl who was standing infront of him ... the same girl whome he is trying to ignore the same girl who has every control on his damn freaking fucking heart .... but sudden image flashed in his mind ofbeing in someone else arm ... anger rose up .... as he looked at her with poker face trying hard to get control over his heart ...

With that poker face which held blankness shooked her to the core ... she so wanted to see happiness in that eyes .... she so wanted to see herself in that eyes to engulf herself in his arms ... tò tell him how much happy she is ...

To tell him

How much she loved him ....

But controlling her damn emotions sge asked with much difficulty not able to take that all of sudden hatred in his deep brown orbs she stammered

Umm ... sid ..sidharth... ji ... wo. .. wo ... aaap ... yaha .. matlab ... sab ... thik hai ...na sab ... nhi main isliye pooch rahi thi ... wo aap achanak ... aise upar ... she looked down playing with her fingers taking deep breath not looking up to see that hatred which broke her already bruised heart

He was already pissed off with himself .... and all she is saying felt him a drama ... he did hold her arms .... she looked up in his eyes

Sid : kyu ... ab tumse pooch ke jau kahi par .... huh .... tum meri biwi banne wali ho bani nhi ho ho ... or na kabhi ban paogi ... samjhi tum ... kyuki ... main tumhe kuch nhi samajhta .... hamara koi match nhi ... samjhi tum ... tph behtar rahega tum door raho mujhse ... samjhi .... he spitted fire .... while her eyes showed immense pain .. making his heart flutter ... he left her with a jerk ... not able to maintain her balance she collides with the ground ... her hand hitted the stone which pierced her soft skin ... she hissed in pain ... looking at her palm ... a small sob escaped her mouth ....