hawao main mehsus karna 💔

His whole body was shivering and trembling thinking about her ..

His heart blanked out as his mind was immediately mocking and blaming himself giving rose up to his anxiety

As he anxiously drives towards the hospital ... Running inside ...

He saw the sukh ji there ... He anxiously took steps towards him ..

He was emotional mess trying to control his emotions where was pammi ji was sitting there with her head hung low ...

As soon as the doctor came outside from.yhe ward sidharth showered him with various questions

Her condition is critical ... Though earlier we tried treating her with medications but her nerve is more damaged them before maybe because of too much stress she is taking .. 

I have earlier strictly denied her to take any kind of stress as it is a big threat over her life ...

We need to do a surgery ... Because of the surgery is delayed she can loose her life too ...

I hope you all to do all the formalities... And yes ... She has some hours of consciousness before the surgery so you all can meet her and try preparing her for surgery ... Doctor said ...

As sidharth stumbled back on his feets ...

Sukh ji held him ...

He was shocked and scattered ... Though he wasn't in the condition... To understand the situation his condition is sensitive...

Why her ... He whispered ... Looking at sukh ji as if getting done fatherly vibes from him ...

Why only her uncle ... He whispered painfully uttering Reminsing her past ...

The way she suffered ... Her whole childhood....and even was on the verge of loosing her whole life her future ... Just because of him ...

"Pyaar toh dard ka marham hota hai na ? ... Phir Mera pyaar kaise uske dard ki wajah ban gya ? ... "

He whispered painfully ... She is here suffering just because of him ... Just because of him ... Everything was so perfect ... There life were perfect ... But he I'm his own fucking insecurities couldn't able to handle himself ...

And his world came scattered that night when blamed her ... When he with his own hands with his fucked up mind ... In his anger couldn't able to see her love ...

Maybe it isn't his whole fault ... When we get something in too much excess we started to take it as granted ... that's what happened with him ... She loved him in excess ... There wasn't any limits of her ... Because maybe love isn't bound to any limitations love is free ... Pure ...and the most painful that was proved for her as ... She had only faced the pain of love. .. thanks to the man whome she loved her with all she ever had ...

His eyes welled up again ...

Sukh ji caressed his back as he hugged him ...

Uncle wo ...wo mujhe ... Dobara ...chod ...kar ni ... Jayegi ... Na ...he stammered ...

Painfully uttering his fears. .. gulping the lump formed in his throat ...

Nahi puttar honsla rakh kuch ni hoga ... He said though he was scared to loose his one more daughter looked up as if asking his almighty to save his daughter ...

Hmm ... Sidharth humms trying to control his broken self from overpowering his senses ...

.
.
.