glimpses of past 💔

He took her to his home with himself .... He knows that his heart is shattered but still he wanted her near him for his own peace of mind

He knows she betrayed him but still he wanted her to be secured because only he has the right to hurt her ... Love her ... Heal her and broke her ....

The drive was silent all the way .... Thousands of thoughts were roaming in his head ... While she was not in the right state of mind to take up  more allegations on herself when she did nothing ....

Is this what she deserved ? ....

Is this her life ? ... It will always remain like this .... Why does she not deserve happiness.... When she had thousands of dreams about herself and sidharth the love of her life .... Will he always treat her like this .... Will he ever understand her ? ....

But is she prepared to take up all this
Is she prepared to remove his misunderstanding.... ?

Is she prepared to take up all the pain ... His harsh words and that hateful eyes ? ....

Hella NO

But her love for him has just given her strength to live ....to love him from her soul ....

To love him beyond anything and not to expect anything in return ... That's what she only knows ....but in the slightest corner of her heart there are also that wishes which she buried in herself long ago ....

The wish of being wanted ... The wish of being loved by him the way she loved him ...

Wishes to get same kind of affection from him ....

These wishes came up without her knowledge when he just entered in her life ....

She knows that life is not always a bed of roses it contains thorns too and we have to face it .....

But her life ... Never had any roses not even in her childhood ...  She experienced love .... Never .... Only hatred .... Betrayel .... She felt unwanted ... She was blamed .... For what she never did .... She was called wretched ....

Her heart shatters every time when she remembers what she faced in her childhood ...... When she didn't even knew what the fuck does pain means ....

Her childhood is her life which she can never forget ... The darkest past ....

Which had only lead her to trauma ... Panic and anxiety attacks .... Depression .... Even she tries to commit suicide

(Point to be noted .... Remember I have said that she wraps a colourful cloth around her left hand wrist ?)

And hides it with the cloth ... Only her love for him has saved her ....

But if she will loose that ... Then she won't be able to live ....

His opinion about women was never a good one. ... Because his own mother who gave birth to him whome he loved beyond anything betrayed him and left him just because of money ....

He was guilty for what he did with her in hospital but he never knew that she will also betray him ...

He always had a feeling ... That

SAARI QAYNAT DHOKA DE JAYE
PAR TUM KABHI NHI DOGI 🥺

when that feeling broke it just shattered his heart .... Making him feel like the dumbest person for believing her ... For giving her space in his heart .... The heart the emotions he caged a long back felt alive by her near him ....

Once again being broken just caged his heart .... But those feelings were making him weak in front of her ....

The feelings of protecting her ... Making her his ... That strong desires towards her .... That eyes which he wanted to shine .... the smile ... He wanted to see her laughing ... But ....