love is painful 💔

She shivered in her sleep bad dreams were started to haunt her again ... But this time it was not from her childhood...

It was him ... Blaming her ... 💔

Breaking her ... Shattering her ...

Chli jao yaha se ... I don't wanna see your face ... Just go ...

She opened her eyes with a jerk ... She looked here and there to found him sleeping in sitting position... His hand was in her hairs ...

Her heart thumped again her chest ... She looked elsewhere not wanting to melt under him ...

But he was looking adorable sleeping ... Making her heart beats louder ...

But ... That words ... She can't forget that she can't

Aap ... Mere kabhi nhi ho sakte sidharth... she whispered...

She slowly kept her hand on his cheek ... And he immediately opened his eyes .... Making her took hr hand back with a jerk ...

He blinked his eyes a little then looked at her ..

She moved away from him and sat down on the edge of the bed ...

She rubbed her face ... Cursing herself for not controlling her emotions...

He looked at her back facing him ..

Got up ... Sat down on knees infront of her ...

Holding her hands which was in her lap ...

Naaz ...

Sana ... She whispered...

It's sana for you ... She whispered blankly ...

Naaz bulane ka haq maine sirf ek Shaw's ko diya tha ... Or wo haq wo shaqs kho chuka hai ... Herceyes brimmed with tears as she looked away ... He was taken aback by her sudden coldness ...

Naaz pls ... He wasn't used to her cold behaviour with him ....

Main apki naaz nhi hoon ... Main sirf ek insaan ki naaz hoon ... Or aap wo nhi hai ... Aap sidharth hai hi nhi ... Mujhe pata hai ...

Aap wo sidharth nhi jisse mujhe pyaar hua tha ..

Nhi hai na aap wo sidharth ... She pulls him closer by holding his coller ...

Aap wo masoom sidharth hai hi nhi ... Jisse maine pyaar kiya tha ... Bachpan se karti aayi hu ....

Kya kaha tha aapne ... Main ... Paison ke peeche hoon ... Huhh ... Her eyes were red and tearfull while he was dead shocked by the revelation

Maine aapse ... Tab se pyaar kiya hai jab mujhe pyaar ka matlab bhi nhi pata tha ... Tear rolled down her eyes ...

She wiped it harshly ...

Chodiye ... Aap nhi samjhenge ... Aap toh bharosa hi nhi karte mujhpar ... Phir ye kaise accept kar payenge ...

She twitched her lips to control her sobs

She suddenly gets up standing in front of the big window of there room she said ... He too stood up looking at he

Pata hai sidharth mera na dam ghutne laga hai ... Mujhe lagta hai ki kahi main is guilt se hi na mar jau ... She turns around looked at him with her tearful eyes peircing his heart ...

Ki maine ... She hiccups

Maine ... Aapki life ko bhi kharab kar diya....

He took some steps near her nodding his head in no ...