Mrs. shukla❤️

Sid's pov

Pata hai naaz ... Main bohot dar gya tha ...

Bohot jyada ... Subha se hi ek baichaini si ho rahe thi ...

Ghar aaya toh pata chala kyu ho rahe the ... Jab .. tumhe dhoond raha tha na ... Man main dar tha ... Tumhe khone ka dar ...

Agar ajj main tumhe kho deta toh ... He asked his heart ... His naaz ... Who is laying in his arm ... Sleeping ... Snuggling in his neck like a baby ...

While his sleep was far away from him ... Without him ... His jaan was so much at pain ... It was just a day ...

What if he would have been away for more days ? ... Or what he was late on finding out ... And she left him .. already ? ...

How will he be able to live ? ...

Mujhe chod kar nhi jaogi na naaz ... His voice choked ... But she was deep in her sleep as it's been a day she had slept ...

Main kaise jiyunga tumhare bina baby ...

He asked caressing her cheek ... He was whispering because his heart was so much at pain ...

Tu mujhe chorh jaye
Ye nhi ho sakta

Saathiya ...

Jab meri zindagi tumse ... Meri saansein tumse meri baatein tumse .. main ...ain kaise jiyunga .. agar ajjj ...ajj tum mujhe chorh kar chali jaati toh ... His heart was paining feeling a burden on his own self ... That he didn't even made her feel that ... That secured that ahe didn't thought of waiting for him ... She just left ..

His heart was heavy

He closed his eyes .. as the emotions bubbled up in his own self ...

How much he pretends to be the strongest .... So that he can protect herself ... Make her feel loved ... He can be with her .. even if the worst scenario occurs ...

But ... Her condition... Pains his heart ... Breaks his heart ... That ...his love had to suffer that much ...

God has always been so cruel on his naaz ...

He first snatched her parents made her orphan ...then God snatched her sinthi tai ... Then her parents ...

Her dadi ... Blamed her ... Beaten her treated her like shit making her feel ... Worse then ever ... Then him ... He gave her pain ..

He broked her heart ... His hurtful words carved on her heart ... Her broken heart ...

But still so beautiful... Selfless ... And forgiveable

She is just a selfless and beautiful soul who knows to forgive everybody ... Who knows kindness and humbleness only ... Who just knows to love... With out demanding ... Without expecting ...

His heart swells the way she loves him ... Just as selflessly ... That she don't want anything except him ... Infront of her ...

He kissed her head and she smiled in her sleep making him giggle with his tear filled eyes ...

At the end she is still here ... In his arms ... That is what matters to him ... Her ... The most precious person in his life ...

He loves her .. like he did to no one .. he was emptionally attached to her ... He attached her heart and her soul ... His soul craves for her soul ..

His eyes had a glimpse of her ...

He loves her ... But he knows that his love is still very little infront of her love ... No one can know the depths of her love .. she didn't loved him ... She worshipped him ... All these years without any expectations...