main kon hu ? 💔

Naaz ... He whispered he was sweating profusely

And again ... She came in his dream ... She was decked up in a white colour saree ... With her hair parted ... Sideways ...

Her quivering yet smiling lips her blank yet tearful eyes ...

His beating rapid ... He twists around trying to open his eyes ... His heart is not ready again to face her going away from him ..

To see her disappearing again ..

He twists sweating murmuring chanting her name like a prayer ...

He woke up with a jerk trying to take a deep breath his head throbbing back ... As he again ... Again witnessed her fading away from his sight how much the sight breaks his heart only he knows. ..

Sana immediately opened her eyes ... He heart broke in peices seeing his condition he was shivering and trembling holding his head in his hands trying to calm his anxiety down ...

Tears rolled down her eyes ... she don't know what to do ? ... She is puzzled. . because she had never ever seen anyone ... Like this ... Being so disturbed so depressed ...

Her heart pains as she realised ... Maybe that is the reason why he didn't wanted to stay back ... Her heart knows him ...

Not knowing any freaking thing still she just pulled him closer to herself ... His big frame over her small body ... His all weight over her still she didn't cared she just held him in her arms ... Till his mind responded ...he opened his eyes looking up from her arms at her face ...

She caressed his face lovingly her tears were no where to stop ...

His hands trembled as he took his hand up to touch her to feel her ... He kept his trembling hands over her cheek ...

As she closed her eyes with tear streaming down ...

Naaz ... He whispered stammering his voice trembled ... He hugged her small frame sobbing like a small child ...

She caressed his hairs as he sobbed more digging his face in her neck ... Inhaling her scent trying to calm down his senses ...

Who said that the boys who cry ? ... Who vent out there pain are weak ? ...

No ... They are not weak ... But strong ... Strong enough to handle the pain until the pain comes out as tears ... It's not a sin to cry ... It's just they also need to vent out ... The pain from which they are suffering ...

She cried having him in her arms ... He cried ... His soul tried to feel her soul near him ... Finding the peace finally ...

.she closed her eyes her heart rolled back to the flashbacks the flashbacks when she used to cry scream and beg in his arms ...

Her whole body scrunched as the voices of her crying and screaming echoed in her ears ...

Naaz ... He whispered his eyes closed but he called her out as if he knows that she is slipping in the past ..

She opened her eyes ... The darkness in the room .. was horrifying but the presence of her is so soothing ...

He just called her again ..

Naaz ... She caresses his hairs keeping her free palmover her mouth trying to control her sobs ...

She felt so painful as of his every pain .. is just of hers .. .