her past 💔

Sorry sorry ... Raat ko thodi busy hogyi thi ... Isiliye nhi diya ...

Happy new year sabko ❤️

New year ki pehli update ❤️

Love you all 💖

.................

She turns her face around her eyes brimmed with tears as she remembered his harsh allegations... His hateful eyes ... The disbelief towards her in his eyes was clearly visible that time which brutally broke her heart ...

She slowly removed the oxygen mask from her face ... Tried to move ...

When she found her body stiffen ...

A loud whimp escaped her mouth ... He immediately looked at her ...

Called the doctor immediately

The doctor treated her ... They gave her a pain killer ... Which gave her a little relief ...

The doctor said that she will be discharged by tomorrow morning

He nods getting in her room ...

He looked at her ... The way she looked at him hurtfully pierced his heart

The way she took her hand from his hold as if his hold on her was burning her ...

He don't know when he fell sleep uncomfortably on that small couch ...

.......................

Early in the morning ...  She opens her eyes as the sunlight fell on her ... Oxygen mask was attached with her face ...

She looked hre and there ... He gaze fell on him ... He was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch ...

She stared at hus face blankly ... He eyes filled with warm tears ...

She removed the oxygen mask .. and tried to sit down ...

She sat with great difficulty ... She hissed ... As her body was stifff ...

He immediately opened his eyes and gets up ...

Naaz ... He walks towards her ...

She stops her by showing him her palm ...

Main thik hu ... She said with great difficulty

He tried to help her but she didn't wanted him to do that ...

Once sitting straight she looked at him blankly ...

He too sit down on the couch rubbing his face with his palms ... When suddenly she said ...

Mujhe kyu bachaya aapne ? ... She asked blankly ...

He looked at her perplexed by her sudden question

Aisi characterless giri hui dhokebaaz ladki ko kyu bachaya apne ? ... Her voice breaked ...

Marne dete mujhe ... Aap yahi chahte the na ... Main chli jau ... Aapko chorh kar ... Aapko ... Di.. vorce ... Dedu ... Her voice didn't go well with her decision...

He looked at her a sudden guiltyness hit him ... As he sees her break down ...

SIDHARTH... DO I DESERVE ALL THIS ? ...

SHE ASKED WIPING HER TEARS sniffing and sobbing silently ...

THE PAIN WAS UNBEARABLE IT WAS KILLING HER FROM INSIDE ..

She didn't said anything ahead ... As she knew that ... If she would speak a little more she would end up breaking down infront of him ...