mat jao na ❤️

As soon as sidharth and shehnaaz entered into the dining area ...

They had just entered and buaji got up from her seat

Kya hua jiji ... Asked rita maa pissed off ...

Deep and kushal looked at eachother then at buaji giving her a weird look ...

Main is ladki ki presence ek minute bhi bardasht nhi kar sakti ...

Toh phir aap chale jaye buaji ... Kyuki ye Ghar bhi us ladki ka hi hai jisse hum apni BHABHI bulate hai ... Said deep ... Stressing on the word bhabhi ...

Dekh Rita apni beti ko ... Baat karne ki tameez nhi hai ... Ye Ghar jitna tum sab ka hai utna mera bhi hai ... Mere bhai ka ghar ... Mera haq hai ...

Toh phir chup chap rahiye na ..  apne tor tareeke na thopiye hum sab par itni dikkat hai toh apne room main bhi kha sakti hai aap ...  Said kushal ...

Rehne de kushal ... Agar kisi ko hamare yahan khana khane se dikkat hai toh hum khud bhi yaha nhi rahenge.... Said sidharth ignoring bua ji ... But nuaji's words hurted Sana ...

He held her hand rightfully taking her back ... While passing through the kitchen ... He ordered to Seema ...

Seema ... Hamara khana hamare room main hi bhijwa do ... He walks in his room ... While she just kept looking at him ... With her small Doe eyes ...

I am done ... Said deep getting up from the dining table ... Leaving her food she left to her room

Kushal to left along with fiza ...

Rita maa looked at buaji irritated

But she can't do anything If she will say something to her ... She is gonna torcher Saba more ....

So she kept quite ... Buaji left the table Rita maa was alone ...

Ufff ... Inse toh bolna bhi bekar hai sunengi kuch nhi par apni thopemgi bas ... Rita maa sighs ...

But she is happy that sidharth had stood infront of Sana just like a sheild protecting her...

She smiled at both of them ... And made her way to her room
..

They were in their room ... Sana just sat on the bed looking down .

While he was attending a call ...

When there was a knock on the door ...

He opened the door ... Taking the food trolley in he ended the call ...

Taking the plate he sat beside her ...

She turned her face hiding her tears ... She wore a smile ...

Turning towards him ...

He made a bite and held infront of her mouth ...

She smiled ... Taking the bite ... She made one for him ...

He took it from her hand ...

Dukhi ho ? ... He asked ... She was smiling but her smile is not reaching her eyes ....

He keeps the plate aside holding her face in his hands ...

Tum mujh par dhyaan do naaz ... Jisse jo bolna hai bolta rahe na tumhe bura manne ki zaroorat hai na chup rehne ki ...

Or jitna aise logo se door rahogi na baby ... Utna acha rahega

Abhi sad mat raho pls i can't see you like this .... I want my happy naazo back .... He whispered like a small kid ...

She giggles he was looking so cute ...

She kissed his cheeks ...

Nhi hu dukhi aap jyada mat socho ...