main karungi ye shaadi ❤

Next day ...

She came to shukla mansion to meet maa .... as she need to talk about their marriage...

She was hella nervous .... as a little bit she know what's coming on her way ...

She walks inside ... with slow steps. .

Getting in she greets maa ....

Not having courage to face her ... she looked down .... and said .. giving her shock

Sana :

Maa ... main .. main .. janti hu... aap bohot excited hai is shaadi ke liye .. par maa ... main ... mujhe ye shaadi nhi karni.....

Matlab ... main ye shaadi nhi karna chahti maa .... sidharth... sidharth mujhse pyaar nhi karte ...naa hi wo kabhi mere saath khush reh paayenge ... kyuki ... myuki hum dono bohot alag hai maa .... main ... wo mujhse bohot behtar deserve karte hai maa ...

Hum dono ek dusre ke liye nhi bane ... wo mere kabhi ho nhi sakte maa ... i am sorry par aap ye shaadi tod dein please ... kyuki meri life ka toh jo hoga so hoga ... sidharth ki life bhi kharab ho jayegi ...

She looked up with her misty eyes ... only see maa shocked ...

Rita maa : sana shaadi ... ko bas do din ... ahhhh .... she keeps her palm on her chest ...

Sana panicked ..

Maa ....kya hua ... maa .... sidharth... deep siya ... kushal bhai ...

She yells panicked holding unconscious rita maa ...

She sorinkles some water on her ... but she didn't opened her eyes

Deep and siya came running down towards maa ...

As kushal and sidharth were in office ...

They immediately rushed maa towards hospital ...

Sana deep and siya were shattered ... yet maintained themselves...

They immediately called sidharth and kushal informing about maa ...

Sidharth and kushal panicked ... hearing them ...

They drove their car towards hospital ...

Doctor came out after treating her ...

Deep : doctor kya hua hai maa ko ... i
Kaisi hai wo ???

Doctor : she has suffered from a minor attack ... is she a heart patient ?

Deep : yes ... yes ... doctor ... but she was fine ... and she is taking her medicines too .... then what happened... she stammered on verge of breaking down ...

All these conversations broke sana to the core ... she started blaming herself for rita maa's condition

Doctor : she had some shock that's why .... she has suffered from this minor attack we have treated her and now she is out of danger

Deep : thank you so much doctor ... thank you ..

She said sighing in relief ...

Sana was at the corner ... with her teary eyes looking at maa ...

Sidharth and kushal entered in hospital...

Sid : kya hua hai maa ko ... kaisi hai wo ... ??

Deep : bhai maa ... wo ... attack ... she cried breaking down hugging her brother ...

He hugged siya too ....

Kushal looked at his mother from the mirror ...

Sidharth kept his hand on his shoulder after calming his sisters down ...