hopes ? ♥️

Two days passed ... Of being away ... It felt like years for both of them ...

It was evening when he was sitting in his room looking at the laptop blankly ..

The thing is he can't focus on anything ... From the last two days ... He is missing her badly ... Her eyes her smile ...

He is missing her vibe ... Her presence...

Her presence is enough for his heart to be at peace ...

He is being ignored in his house from last two days ... No one wanted to talk to him in his own house ... He felt unwanted in house ... In between the people he own ...

But honestly he never wanted all this to happen... He knows that he is at fault but all the fault is of him only ...

He was betrayed by his own friend ...

It reminded him of the day when he got to know about her and his wedding... He was so happy...

Hopes bloomed in his heart but then withered deep inside his own heart 💔

He wanted to trust her to love her ... To heal he to make her feel special... To make her feel loved in wanted ...

But ... Because of his own foolishness today he lost her ... 💔

His heart shuddered with the though

He was looking blankly at the laptop lost in his own thoughts when deep entered in ... his room ..

She wasn't even feeling good on ignoring him ..  she wanted to know the whole reason ...

As she knows that may be her bhai's opinion for womens is not good but ... She had seen love for her in his eyes ...

She sat down near him ... Looked up at the ceiling not knowing what should she say ... She too is hurt ... With him ...

He turned his face towards her waiting for her to start ...

After some moments she spoke breaking the silence

Bhai ... Aapko pata hai ... Agar ajj main ... Yaha hu na ... Toh sirf bhabhi ki wajah se ... He looked at her ...

Agar wo na hoti mujhe realise karwane ke liye ... Toh main ... Kabhi nhi rukti yaha ... Bewakoof chali bhi gyi hoti shayad aapse bohot door ..

Bhai ... Kya aapko sach main lagta hai ... Ki wo ..  jhalli ... Kisi ko dhokha de sakti hai ... Maine dekha hai usse ...

Agar kisi ko kharoch bhi Lage na ... Wo tab bhi tadap uthti hai bhai ... Dil todna toh bohot door ki baat hai ...

Or aapka dil kaise Tod sakti hai wo ? ...

Aap kyu nhi pehchan paye usse ? .... She asked her voice was soft yet demanding answers from him ...

He hugged her ... Tear rolled down his eyes ...

Galti hogyi yaar ... Deep ... I hurted her ... Broke her heart ... Par ... Maine apne dil ki na sun kar aankhon dekha vishwas kar liya ... Wo ... Satvik ... He betrayed me. .. tried to create all misunderstanding 💔

He tried killing her ... Freeze her to death ... Her eyes welled up too ... Seeing both of them in pain ...

Bhai ... sambhalein khud ko ... She caresses his back ...

Jaake le kar aaiye usko ... Pyaar karti hai aapse ... Maan jayegi Bhai ... Pyaar se manaoge toh man jayegi Bhai ...

She needs love ... Aap patience rakhiyega ... Wo maan jayegi aapse door nhi reh payegi ...

Par tujhe kaise pata ? ... Ke wo mujhse ... He asked like a lost kid

She chuckles

Mujhe hi nhi is Ghar main sabko pata hai ... Uski aankhon main dikhta hai ... Jab wo aapke dekhti hai ... Usse ye na cheenein atleast itni jaldi haar bhi na maanein bhai ... Hurt hai wo ...  Thoda waqt do usse ...

He nods keeping his palm on her cheek he whispered

Itni badi kab hogyi meri choti si deep ? ... He asked smiling ... She giggles ...

....................

She was sitting on the chair curled up in a ball ... She didn't wanted to do anything just sit down and close her eyes ...

She is tired now ... Tired of giving her explanations ... Tired of making people believe her ...

But ... Her stubborn heart and soul still loves him with all their will ...

Kahani suno
Zubani suno

Mujhe pyaar hua tha
Iqraar hua tha 🥺

She looked out blankly when heard the banging of the door ... She opens the door ...

As shefali got in with some people ...

Sana was a little shocked seeing her after so many years ...

As shefali smirked evily looking at her with disgust making her feel a little conscious about herself

Hmm ... Tum toh kabza hi Jana kar baith gyi huh .... Ye Ghar tumhara nhi hai ... Tumhara toh kuch bhi nhi hai ... Huhh ... Tum jaisi se koi baat bhi kya kare ...

Manhoos kahi ki ... Chlo saman bandho or niklo Mee ghar se ... Ab main wapas agyi hu ye Ghar mera hai ... Get lost ... She said rudely ...

Par di ... Ye ... Before she could speak shefali holds her arm throwingbher out of the house ...

When he came in mean tu e and prevents he from falling ...

He holds her with his one hand and cups her face with other asking ...

Tum thik ho naaz ? ... Ever so softly making her heart shudder ...

She nods and back off ...

He looks at shefali coldly who was looking at Sana with disgust ... And hateful eyes ...

How dare you ? ... He said coldly gritting his teeths ..

Huhh tum kon ho ? Iske aashiq huh .. chorh do isse warna tumhe bhi barbaad kar degi jaise meri hasti khelti family ko kar diya tha .... Her eyes brimmed with tears but soon turned red and hateful for her ... She glared at her..

Sana looked at him ... Maybe her subconscious mind expected him to accept but he did the vice versa

Meri tension tumhe lene ki koi zarurat nhi hai or ye biwi hai meri. ... Holds her hand rightfully making her look at him ... Her eyes welled up ...

Seeing her taking stand for her calling her his wife ... Infront of the whole world ... Her heart beats accelerated

Tameez se baat Karo ... Or tum ho kon ? ... Yaha Sana ke ghar main kya kar rahi ho ? ...

Excuse me ... Ye mera ghar hai ... Or main shefali hu ... Is Ghar ki asli beti ... She hurts Sana with her bitter words ... While she was just standing there ... Looking at him ... Though her words were piercing her heart like needles. .. but him taking stand for her soothed her heart ....

Ohh ... Par Sana bhi ghar ki hi beti hai or kitna haq is Ghar par tumhara hai ... Utna hi ... He was speaking when she holds his arm ...

Rehne dein sidharth...she whispered softly

Shefali smirked ...

Sidharth looked at her ... Then nodding his head he keeps his palm on her cheek ...

Ghar chlo naaz ...

He whispered his eyes welled up ... She didn't knew what to say ...

So she looked down ... He didn't wanted her to stay here for a second .... So took her with himself in the Shukla mansion ...

................

Is the ice melting between them? ...

Hope you all liked it ♥️