scared 💔

Rita maa was fine but doctor has prescribed her not to take any stress ... and 1 day bed rest ...

Sana was at home with rita maa ....

Rita maa was talking about her wedding with sana ... and she was listening ...

Sana looks at the clock

Sana : maa aapke juice ka time hogya aap ruko main lekar aati hu ...

She gets up going towards kitchen ...

Getting in she pours juice in glasss ... she was engrossed in her work when someone hugs her from behind ..

Immediately felt a disgusting feeling ... being touched with the one she hates alot ...

She turns and pushes him ...

Sana : kitni baar kaha hai tumse ke door raho mujhse samjhe ...

Or chua kaise tumne mujhe huhh ... door raho warna tumhare saath acha nhi hoga ...

Satvik : ohhho sana ... tum bhi ek baat kaan khol kar sun lo ... tum meri ho ... or main tumhe us sidharth ka kabhi nhi hone dunga ... he takes some steps ahead ...

Sana : main sirf or sirf sidharth ki hu ... samjhte ho toh samjho ... warna bhad main jao .... she murmers gritting her teeths ...

Kya ho raha hai yaha .... voice echoed in the whole kitchen from behind

Satvik takes steps back turning towards sidharth

Satvik : kuch nhi bas bhabhi ji se thoda mazak kar raha tha ...

Sidharth looked at her ...

Sana : haannn ... sidharth aapke dost kuch jyada hi mazakiya hai ... she takes the juice glass going ...

Making him puzzled

Satvik : acha sidharth wo mujhe na wapis America jaana padega ...buissness main bohot loss hogya hai .. and i have to take care of that ...

Sid: arey par ... acha shaadi tak toh ruk ...

Satvik : nhi yaar ... i am sorry bro but need to go ... take care and congratulations again ...

Sid : thanks ...

Satvik gives a tight smile .... and goes

He left from shukla mansion ...

At night

Sana : acha maa chalu ... she gets up taking her hand in hers she kisses her palm

Rita maa smiles

Siya : aise kaise kya akeli jaogi sana ? ...

Sana : haan ...

Rita maa : arey kyu akeli ... sidharth chorh ayega na ...

Kush : haan haan ... or thoda quality time bhi spend ho jayega ... he murmers in deep's ears making her giggle

Sid : maa main ...

Rita maa : haan ... hone wali biwi hai teri usko protect karna teri responsibility hai bache ... jaa chorh kar aa meri beti ko ... she smiles .. 

While sana's face was flushed

He gets up nodding gesturing her to follow ..

Deep : jao jao ... enjoy haan ...

Sana hurriedly walks behind him escaping the teasings ..

While the siblings giggle ...

Getting in the car .... she turns towards him looking at him .... while he starts driving his gaze was fixed on road while she was looking at him only lost in her thoughts ...

He knows about her gaze on him but decided to stay quiet ....

Pouting she turns her head towards window murmuring khadoos ...

He chuckles innerly at her childish behavior but maintains poker face

She was restless at his ignorance turns to look at him again ....

But this time he looks at her ... their eyes met ...

But he breaks the eye contact looking at the road again making her irritated

Sana : sidharth... she keeps her hand on his arm ...

Sid : hmmm ... not looking at her ...

Sana : aap meri taraf kyu nhi dekh rahe ... she asked pouting

Sid : kyuki mera man nhi ... controlling his smile

Sana : acha toh aapka meri taraf dekhne ka man nhi ...

Aise thodi hota hai ... kitne boring hai aap ... huhh ...

She turns ...

Sid : main boring hu ...toh tum kon ho ...

Sana : aap hi batado main kon hu ... she looks at him ...

He stops the car at one side and pulls her closer ...

Sid : bata doon ... smirks leaning closer ...

She shivers at their proximity

Sana : batao ... whispered closing her eyes ...

Sid : ye baat udhar rahi ... he smirks leaving her

She opens her and straightens herself ...

Sana : baatein kaise udhar hoti hai ... huhh...ajeeb ... whispered loud enough that he can listen

Sid : kuch jyada hi nhi bolne lagi ho ?.... slightly angry

Sana bits her tongue and murmurs

Sana : sorry ... she looks at him then turns to look at the window ...

He stayed quiet reaching her home he drops her .... getting away from her made him restless ...but shrugging his thoughts he left from there ....

On the way to his home... his restlessness was higher he was feeling worried heart pounding every second ....

He tried calling her but her phone was unreachable ...

Not having control over hus pounding heart he made his way to her home again ... atleast to check on her once ...

Reaching her home he knocks on her house door ... but no one opened the door ...

He again knocked this time a little louder but no response from another side making him more anxious...

His heart was restless...

He breaks the door ... getting in tried to find her but she wasno where to be seen .... he goes in her room but there was no one ...

He rubs his forehead anxious ...  then suddenly remembers that last time founded her in store room ...

Getting in store room he sees her laying on the floor unconscious

Getting on his knees he tried waking her up .... feeling overpowered as holds her in his embrace ....

Naaz. ... sana ... kya hua ...naaz ... takes her in hus arms getting in her room made herlay on the bed

Sprinkles some water making her squint her eyes ...

Opens her eyes and hugged him ... scared crying

Rubs her back to make her calm

Sid: naaz what happened baba ... kya hua hai??? ... or phone kaha hai ? ...

Sana : sidharth mujhe mat chorhna ... wo maar dega mujhe ... wo mujhe aapse door kar dega .... wo aapko mujhse door kar dega .... wo ...

Panicked .... fainted again ....

..........................

Kya hua naaz ke saath ??? ....

Hope you all liked it ❤