satvik is back ?

She facepalmed herself what she even did now ... That he said that ...

What does he mean by she is in romantic mood last night ...

She looked at his retreating figure horrified

But he didn't looked angry nor he had any rage in his eyes ... His eyes were soft ... and held love and care for her ....

Actually he was caring for her ... his gesture of making a lemon water for her ...

For her head ache is just too cute and adorable and the way he was looking at her with his mischievous eyes ... Made her heart beat race... it eventually gave her heart a new hope .... hope to spend her whole life with him ... Hope that ... She can be his life partner...

But her heart is scared to accept that ... She didn't want him to be humiliated ... Because of her ... she want him to accept her with his whole heart ... To love her just the way she did nothing else but ... The way people were looking at her with there disgusting made her feel so low of herself....

And he himself said many times that she don't deserve him ... She don't matches his standard ... He himself said that ... He just don't accept her as his Wife

It's not easy for her to forget that harsh words of him ... Of that lady whatever her name is ...

Her eyes filled with tears as she realised that ... His every word pierced her fragile heart like a sharp object ...but it cannot affect her love for him ... it will never do ..

She sat down on the bed ... And cried ... She can't understand him ... He is complicated ... Sometime ... He is soft and sometime he is harsh ... Sometimes he behaves like he loves her alot ... And sometimes his eyes show so much hatred toward her ...

She felt suffocated... Her anxiety is reaching higher ...

.........................

He left to office not before making sure that she is fine ... He is a caring person .. and can never be harsh on her ...

How can he when she has his whole heart ...

The thing is he can't express ...

He knows that he is falling for her hard ... But it's difficult for him to accept that ...

The misunderstanding he had for her is still in the air ...

But now he believes that ... She can't betray him ... But still a peice of his subconscious mind ... Warns him to stay away from her ... To hurt her ...

Even if sometimes his harsh words hurt her ... It hurts more to him ... That he said that ... He made her feel that ...

If there was not any misunderstanding... He would have realised his love a long back ...

But ... Who knows what destiny holds for them ...

His harsh words on her have given him more pain ... If she is in pain ... Then he is too ...

He wanted to hurt her ... But he can't ... He wanted to make her leave him ... But he can't...

His heart has a habit ... To keep her near him ... To feel her ...

His heart every time overpowers his subconscious mind ... When it comes to her ...

Because of that ... Feelings ... Which he can't help but let them grow for her ...

He too had hopes for there future together ... He too wanted to let his feelings flow ... He wanted to give her happiness...

It was his desire ... To remove that blankness and fill her eyes with happiness ...