hum tabah ho gye 💔

Waise aap ka naam kya hai ? .... She asks pouting ...

He was in his own daze when her voice bringed him back ...

Huhhh ... Mera naam sidharth ... Sidharth Shukla ... He smiled in a bliss ... Seeing her near him ...

Sidharthhh ... She whispered ... The way she said his heart stopped the moment her deep eyes filled with tears ... But her face had a beautiful smile ... She looked away wiping her eyes ...

His heart shuddered

Her heart remembers him ...

Tumhara naam kya hai ? ... His voice breaked ...

Mera naam ? ... Sana ... She smiled

He felt peace listening her voice his heart was breaking every moment.... That she forgot him ... Him ... She loved him her whole life ...

Soon ... They reached the national dance academy of chandigarh ...

Byee ...she waves her hand going into her vanity ...

He frowns as she goes ... He was standing there lost when the host came taking him inside ....

As the performances will be starting soon ...

He sat in the hall lost ... In his own world ...

When he listened to the announcement by host ...

And here comes the next performer ... Sana gilll ! ...

He said as the hall echoed with the sounds of clapping ...

His heart shuddered his whole body shivered when he too her name ...

Sana ... He could have whisper only when she came on the stage ... She was looking like a bride ... In the read colour suit ... With her hairs open

His heart stopped beating ... She looked like a goddess ... The purest goddess whome he worshipped ...

Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye wo makam mera hai ?

Nervousness could be felt by seeing her as she was nervous biting her lips ... Her eyes were looking her and there as if finding someone ...

As soon as there eyes met ... The satisfaction her face had was something worth to watch... As she gave him her most beautiful smile ... The smile which reached her eyes making his heart flutter and fall for this girl once again ...

Yaha chain se bas ruk jau
Kyu Dil ye mujhe kehta hai ? ...

She moved back as the music started never she just looked away from his eyes there eye contact drowned her into memories .... the memories which her mind forgot but her heart can never forget ...

Di nahi dua bhale
Na di kabhi baddua
Na khafa hue na hum
Hue kabhi bewafa

As he felt the lyrics peircibg his heart ...

Her expressions suddenly changed so painful ..  she didn't know from what pain she has gone through but him... He remembers everything ...

It's his punishment to watch her like this .... So miserable but didn't even know the reason of her miserability ...

Life was so beautiful until that one night ... Where he destroyed everything ! ...

Tum magar bewafa ho gaye
Kyun khafa ho gaye