sidnaaz da vyah ❤️

Hmmm baksha gunaho ko
Sun le duaaon ko
Rabba pyaar hai
Tune sabko hi de Diya ❤️

Keep loving 🥹

......................

She slowly and steadily made her way towards his room ... Thankfully the door was open ... She peeps in to see him laying on the bed his back was facing her ...

She slowly opens the door and takes some steps in ... To see him sleeping .... His face that innocence while sleeping which he held when they were small ....

Even in the school she used to adore him sneak his glances ... And his smile that is the most precious thing for her ....

She never wanted to tell him about her love for him because ... She strongly believed that her destiny will never in her favour ... She knows that he will never reciprocate her feeling and he can hate her too ... Which always stopped her from confessing ...

And being an introvert plus her traumatic childhood has made her like this that in the very small age she realised that there is no one for you ... Except yourself.... That's how cruel the world is ....

After her sinthi tayi's demise ... It made her led to depression....

Like every other child she too had dreams of being the pampered child in her house ... Being loved by her parents is the thing she is most grateful for ...

When she was adopted her parents loved that thing made her realise what's parents love is ...

But after their accident she was blamed ... Tortured ...

Every fucking chaos that is happening in the house she is blamed ... Either by her sister or by her dadi ...

Her dadi .... Who hated her the most ... She treated the small kid like the peice of shit ... But the thing is that she can't express her pain ... Because she had no one ... Her parents too were busy ... Sometimes for shefali and all time in office ... They never had any fucking time to listen her ...

Her dreams ... Were steadily became in tears ... Her dreams were butned into ashes ...

And she just caged herself in her heart ... It just took alot of effort ... Right now there is no one who can torture her but still the scars are fresh ... And it cannot be healed by anyone except him ... His love ...

He can heal her with his love ... But his heart too is clouded with misunderstandings

She made her way towards him ...

Sat down on her knees near him ... Caresses his hairs with her hand....

He holds her hand on his sleep and keeps it under his head ... Snuggling more into her hand. .. as if he can feel her even in his sleep a subtle smile covered his lips. ..

She sat there only watching his face ... She can just stare him till eternity because her heart craved to see this face ...

When I'm childhood she was used to be tortured...

She just only wishes that ...

Mera sidharth aaye or usse yaha se bohot door le jaye ... Jaha koi dukh na ho ... Jaha sirf Sana or sidharth ho ...

Le chal waha Jo
Mulk tera hai
Jaahil zamana
Dushman mera hai
O' re piya 🥺

That's what she only wished for but with time she caged her this wish also ...

......................

At morning

Her hand was in his ... It's paining but it didn't bother her as she was busy admiring her handsome would be hubby ... Who when wakes up is like an angry young man but he too had a soft corner for her she knows that ... Which just made her heart swell with happiness... She will accept what destiny have for her ... She will take everything calmly even if it is hus rage too .. and for his happiness she can even leave him but ... Not before trying then ...