pampering her ❤️

He was the first one to wake up ... Feeling weight on his body he looked down seeing his wife sleeping cutely hugging him like hugging her life ...

Her baby hairs scattered over her face ...

She looked so cute while sleeping ...

He gently removes her baby hairs from her head smiling ...

When his gaze travels on her left hand wrapped in a colourful cloth

He gently takes her hand in his palm ... Holding it gently ..  opens the cloth ...

His eyes welled up ... Seeing the scars she made to kill herself ... They looked old but never left her skin ...

His whole body shivered at the thought of her killing herself ...

Tear rolled down his eyes as he felt it painful to look at her hand ...

His tear falls on her face as she squints her eyes ... Then slowly opens it ...

To look at hus teary eyes ... Worried immediately settles her weight on her elbow cupping his face ...

Sidharth?... Kya hua ? ... Whispered wiping his eyes ...

He opens his eyes hugging her ... Crashed her under his weight ...

She holds him ... Sidharth please ... Bataiye kya hua hai ??? ...

He didn't said anything nor broke the hug ... The image of her killing herself ... Never left his head ....

Broke the hug ... Wiping his tears ... She looked at him puzzled

He sat down on the bed ... She too got up ...

Sidharth... Bebu ... Kya hua hai ? ... Aap thik toh hai na ? ... She asked ...

He didn't said anything ... Just took her hand in his ...

Caressing her marks ...

She widened her eyes ... And tries to take her hand when he holds it more tightly yet gently ...

He immediately gets up ... Walking towards the big dressing table ... He gets the moisturizer

Sitting on the edge of the bed near her ... he opened the bottle squeezed it .. on his palm ... Getting moisturizer he takes her hand and gently applies it on her hand ...

Abhi bhi dard karte hai ? ... Whispered in low voice ... Caressing them ...

Nhi ... Bhar chuke hai ...

Yaha ke zakhm toh bhar gye ... Par kya wo jakhm bhare jo tumhare dil par lage hai ... Asked ...

Bohot dard diya hai na maine tumhe ? ... Tum maaf mat karo mujhe ... Saza do ... Chali jao chorh kar ..  jo karna hai Karo ... Chaho toh mujhe maar lo ... Par ajj ke baad kabhi bhi apne aap ko hurt mat karna ... Pls ... Chahe jo bhi problem ho ... Main hu ... Tumhare saath share karna apne aapko kabhi bhi hurt mat karna ... Pls naaz .... Said with his welled up eyes

She was looking at him ... Without blinking her eyes ...

Saza doon ? ... Aapko ? ... She asked

Haan ... Chahe jo saza dena chaho ... do ... Par apne aapko kabhi hurt mat karna ...

He said ... Repeating the same thing ...

Idhar aaiye ? ... She taps the seat beside her smiling ...

He did it without saying anything ...

She gently cups his face ... Wiping his eyes ...

Toh aapki saza hai ... Uhhmmm ... Uhmmm ...