haal e Dil 💔

He don't know why but he didn't had the feeling to go to the party ...

From the morning he was feeling as if something wrong was going to take place ...

By looking at sana's face it was clearly visible that even she didn't wanted to go

But sanvi was continuously forcing her to come ... 

Just because she had always considered her as her best friend Sana agreed ...

But felt conscious as sidharth presence still makes her nervous but along with that ... His presence is enough to make her feel safe ...

Where as sidharth felt a little conscious as he knows that his presence is definitely going to effect her ...

Maybe he should not go ... Because his heart was not at peace ...

.
.
.
.

As sidharth denied to go for the party ...Sana felt a little sad .... But she didn't asked anything as she didn't wanted him to know that he still effects her ...

Yaar mujhe acha nahi lag raha hai is mohol main ...Sana whispered adjusting her dresss ... Though her dress wasn't short it was long till her knees ... But still as she felt some eyes over her .... She felt conscious ...

As some mens were looking at her lustfully ...though she was looking too hot to handle in the red colour dress ...but she still believes that ... Only sidharth has the right to see her ....to touch her and to love her because she was always his ...

Her heart still pains thinking that her sidharth who claimed that he loved her with all he had ...

Distrusted her ? ... Why ? ....isn't she be able to remove his insecurities with her love ?

She asked her self ...

Thodi der toh ruk yaar ... sanvi said ... ordering drinks ...

Main drink nahi karti tujhe pata hai na ? ...Sana whispered

Hn hn ... Mujhe pata hai ... Sanvi said ... Ordering orange juice for her ...

But seems like destiny was planning some other things for her ...

.
.
.

Sidharth ...sanvi huffed calling him ...as now only he is the one who can handle the drunk Sana ...

Sana even in her unconscious state continuously mumuring his name calling him ...

Her orange juice was mistakenly snapped with the one alcoholic drink ...

Coming ...he whispered... immediately taking his car keys ...

Driving ...

.
.

Naaz ...he whispered getting in the club ... He looked at her ... She was tipsy yet looking too hot to handle his heart skipped the beats looking at her in the red bold dress along with red lipstick fantasizing him ...

Sidharthhhh....she said in her whining voice looking at him .. she was about to cry when immediately came and throws herself in his arms ...

Bebu ...she whispered sobbing .. she felt as if seeing him after ages ...

Mera bebu ...she sobs hiding her face in his chest finding peace ... dhe don't know why ...but she just wanted to bury herself in his arms forever and never come out of it ... Her feelings suddenly bubbling up as her hold around him tightened

His eyes turned slightly misty as he felt her presence after years ... Even if she is tipsy ... Still she didn't lost the feeling of her sidharth ... Maybe that's her love for him ... Her love which doesn't have any memories.