aap kon hai ? 💔

Wapis aa jaa naaz ...

He whispered holding her frame close to his heart drowned in the intoxication of alcohol ...

Kitna intzaar karayegi apne sidharth se ...

Bohot Miss kar Raha hu tujhe ... Kitna bhi uljha loon apne aap ko kaam main ... Par Teri Kami har waqt mehsoos hoti hai mujhe ...

Or kitna waqt lagayegi ... Or kitni saza degi mujhe ... De ... Saza de ... Par Kam se Kam mere pass toh reh ... Or nhi hota ..

Jeene ke man nhi karta ...or maut aati nhi Karu toh Karu kya ? ... Jeena chahta tha main ... Tere saath ...

Par Maine sab kharab kar diya ... Shayad yahi sahi tha tere liye ... Mere jaise toxic insaan ke saath reh kar dam ghut jaata Tera ... Tab bhi toh

Maa bhi ... His voice choked ... Meri pehli maa mujhe chorh kar chali gyi ... His broken pieces of heart pains at the mentioned ...

Though he had over came the fear but still somewhere his heart fell scared of being left alone again ... But destiny ...

He was again left alone ...

Meri dusri maa ...meri behen ... Mera Bhai ... Sab chod gye ... He chuckles bitterly ...

Maine tumhe apne aap se dur kar diya naaz....jiski saza mil Rahi hai mujhe ...

Eyes welled up in utmost pain ... As looked at her frame ... Laying on the floor in the dark room ... But still his heart felt her presence ...

As he closed his eyes a smile crept his face as he sees her ...

She was dressed in a white gown looking at him with her utmost love and her charming smile making him smile ... He too was in a white shirt ....

As he took one step near her ... She started to walk back ... With every step back ... Her smile dissapered her eyes welled up ...

As she kept her one hand on her heart ... Closed her eyes ... A lone tear fell from her faint orbs making his heart wrenched ...

She opened her eyes slowly ... Her eyes still welled up but she smiled ...

And waved her hand at him ... Before he could respond ....she runs from there ... And dissappeared in the white smoke ...

Shehnaaz ...

He woke up ... Breaths higher ... Looked around in the room .. every thing was dark ...

Which suffocated him ... He panicked started searching for the switchch but wasn't able to find it ...

Stumbled on something as he fell down ...

Whimpered in pain and closed his eyes ... Chanting her name ...

...................

She felt as if someone had called her as she opened her eyes ... It was midnight ...  When she looked up here and there finding no one ...

She felt something was breaking inside maybe it's her heart ... Something welled up in her ....

Maybe the emotions as she felt immense pain rosing up her chest

She rubbed the area ... Looking outside at the window ....

Sab kuch kitna acha hai ... Phir kyu sukoon nhi hai meri zindgi main ? ...

Ye kya ho raha hai ... Kyu ho raha hai kuch nhi pata mujhe ...

Pata nhi ... She whispered puzzled ... But her heart was breaking because it can feel what her bebu is going through ...