phir ek dhokha 💔

Panicked and fainted again in his  arms .... which made him shiver at the thought of loosing her ....

He knows that he should stay away from her .... he should maintain distance from her ... 

But he don't have any damn control over his fucking heart

Because he just can't ignore his emotions .... but is it all rightto bein love with the one who betrayed him .... right now he don't know anything except her condition .... not thinking much picked her in his arms and sits on driving seat with her on his lap ....

She was looking small like a baby on him .... he drives towards the hospital ...

Taking in the ward doctor checked her ... he came out and sidharth asked him about her

Sid : how's she now ? ...

Doc: who are you of her? ... asked a little puzzled

Sid : ahh .. umm her fiance .... sidharth... sidharth shukla ... said maintaining his poker face

Doc : ohh ... continues

Doc : mr. Shukla .... her mental health is not good .... i mean ... it's not really good for her to have panic attacks on regular basis .... this case is worse than we can even think ... it's not good for her as these panic attacks can lead her to suicidal thoughts .... and bad health condition....

Take care of her .... and pls makeher not take stress as it will only make her more depressed

Sid : what ... is she ? .... cut off by doctor

Doc : yes .... she is in last stage of depression ...it seems like it's a very old trauma which lead her into all these ....

Sidharth was horrified by doctor's revelation

She has faced so much yet manage to put on the most beautiful smile on her face

He was in his own daze came out of it by doctor's voice ...

Doc : we have gave her injection which lead her in deep slumber she will wake up in some hours than you can take her home ....

Goes from there .... his head was bursting with all the thoughts ....

Frustrated he punched the nearby wall hard that his knuckles started to bleed ....

Sidharth's pov

Ye sab ... ahhh what the fuck is happening.... pehle maa or ab sana ... is it true or all this is just a drama of her ... but why will doctor lie ....

Par agar doctor bhi ...

Ahhh ... i just don't wanna think of all this ....

Why my life is so complicated man.... god ....

Ek taraf aisa lagta hai jaise wo dhokha de rahi hai ... dusri taraf lagta hai jaise shayad main usse galat samajh raha hu ...

Nhi pata kya sach hai or kya jhoot ....

He was lost in his own thoughts came back with nurse voice ... 

Sir.... she saying something in her sleep ... pls check on her ....

He goes inside to see her ... murmers something .... her whole body started to shiver ....

Mat maro ... mat karo ... main ...mujhe andhere se dar lagta hai  ... andhera. ... wo mujhe ... andhera mujhe dara ta hai .... mat band karo ..  pls ... mat band karo mujge yaha ... 

She started crying ....

His feets were frozen listening her .... his mind was numb ... his eyes suddenly filled with tears ... as if he can sense the pain she is in ....