sukoon❤️

It was 6 am in the morning ...

As soon as he reached he find his phone switched off ... Smacking his own head he immediately attached the phone with the charger and got freshen up ...

He thought to lay down on the bed ... As there was still time for the meeting ...

As soon as he hit the bed. ..  he drifted into deep sleep ....

...............

Here Sana was trying to call him ... She was waiting for his call since an hour now .... She was anxious the whole night she was not able to sleep because she is addicted to his warmth ... And it's the first time he has gone away from her .....

She is missing him badly ....

Sidharth aap phone kyu nhi utha rahe .... She taps her phone on her palm .... She asks herself pouting ...

Ab kariyega aap phone maine bhi nhi uthana hai aapka phone ... She huffs and lays down adamantly pouting ...

After some moments she turns and takes her phone ...  Finding no call she kept it on side covering her with quilt soon she drifted into sleep ...

.....................

Main ... Main aapke layak nhi hu ... Sidharth ... I don't deserve you ...

I don't deserve you ... I am ... I am not worthy enough to have you ... I am not worthy enough to have you in my life ... Tum ...

Tum mere nhi ho ... Tum mere kabhi ... Kabhi nhi ho sakte ... Ye ... Ye dooriyan kabhi nhi mitengi ... Ye ... Sirf dard hi denge ... Aap ...

Aap mere nhi ho ...

She was panting heavily ... Grabs the sheet in her fists as she nodded her head in no ... Murmuring the same thing ... She is having a bad dream ...

She should have not slept without him it was a bad idea .. .

As she woke heavily crying .... She took her phone calling him ...

But he was not able to pick the call ...  as this time he was in meeting ...

He half heartedly cutted the call ... He wanted to talk to her as he had seen her 53 missed calls ... He regretted falling sleep ... Plus he was feeling a kind of uneasiness

She threw her phone on the bed crawled herself in a ball ... Hugging her knees dugging her face in ....

Mere saath aise kyu ho raha hai sidharth ... Aap hote hai toh sab kitna perfect hota hai ... Sab sahe hota hai ... Par phir itne dino baad kyu mujhe bura sapna aaya ... She asked trying to find answers ...

Aap mera phone bhi nhi utha rahe ... Kya apne mujhe call karna bhi zaroori nhi samjha ... She frowns tears rolled down her eyes ...

Bas kar Sana ... Busy hone wo ... She tried reasoning her own self ... But her heart was restless ...

She calmed herself down ... 

As her eyes fell on the clock it was 10 in the morning ...

Her eyes widen ...

She immediately got freshen up going down ...

Uth gya mera bacha ...  Rita maa caressed her face lovingly ...

Sana smiled in affection ...

Sorry maa thoda late hogyi ...  She said looking down ...

Rita maa was about to say something when bua ji said ... Mockingly ...