office 💔

Feeling someone's presence she turns around to see him lost ...

She immediately wiped her misty eyes and was about to go from there passing by him ...

When he holds her hand ... Stopping her from leaving ...

She looked at him ... He looked back at the same time ... Her eyes were asking him why he stopped her when he don't like her presence ..

While she stayed quite ...

Sid : umm ... I don't want ... The houseworkers to cook some story about both of us ... Came up with the reason as he wanted her near him ...

But thought to maintain his posture ... With stern look continued ...

So pls stop your drama and come to room ....

Leaves her behind and goes in his room taking long steps ...

Sana : Jab sab drama lagta hai ... Phir kyu kareeb aate ho ... Or ek dum se rtod kar chale jaate ho ... Kyu mujhe aap samajh nhi aate sidharth

After sometime she peeps in the room ... With her blanket ... She made her way to the couch while looking at the untouched food tray ... She felt bad ... He didn't had anything from the morning ...

She sat down on the couch ... Looking t the tray then at him working on his laptop he knows about her glancing at him ...

She gets up from the couch ... Took the tray ... And goes out ...

He thought that she had gone to kept the food back ... After some moments she came back ... With the tray in he hands ..

And kept the tray infront of him ...

Pushes it towards him ... Silently ... Then gets up and pours the water in the glass and kept it in tray ... she then sat down ... And keeps the spoon correctly making a little noise trying to grab his attention

Mujhe bhook nhi hai ... Or waise bhi main busy hoon ... So pls stop doing all this ... Said looking at the laptop only making her frown ...

She makes a small bite silently and holds it infront of his mouth ...

He looked at the food then at her ... Took the bite from her hand ... She starts to feed him with her hands ...

After some bites he looked up from the screen ...

Tumne khaya ...

She nods in yes ... Lied ... Still kept silent

Sid : jhoot bol rahi ho ? ...

She looked down at the plate ...

Khaana kyu nhi khaya abhi tak ...

Mujhe aadat hai ... Der tak bina khaye rehne ki ...

Waise bhi ... Ek baat Sikh hi li hai apne bachpan main .... Bhook insaan ko .. zaleel karwa deti hai ...

Remembered when her dadi and her sister were eating there dinner and Sana asked for some more because she was starving from last two days ... Her parents were on trip ...

Her dadi insulted her ... Alot ... With shefali who taunted her making her realise at the very small age that

Bhook insaan ko zaleel karwa deti hai ...

She was lost in her thoughts when he made a bite and holds infront of her mouth ...

Making her look at him ... With her tears filled eyes ... He don't know why but his heart wants to hold her in his arms to give her love she needs ..