dooriyan 💔

Sidharthh ... Agar main nahi bachi toh ? ... Agar tumhe bhool gyi toh ? ... Agar surgery successful hi na Rahi toh ? ..

Tum mujhe bhool jana ... Her eyes welled up ...she is thinking too much ... Taking too much stresss ..

Bhula Dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe

Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina 💔

Bhulaya unhe jata hai ... Jinse kabhi koi rishta ho hi nai .. tumhare sath meri jo attachment hai na... Agar 10 janam bhi lagau na tab bhi tumhe nai bhool sakta naaz ...

Or itna mat socho ... Kuch ni hoga tumhe ... Tumhe trust hai na apne babaji or apne sidharth par ? ...

Apni saari tension mujhe dedo naaz ... Apne aap ko exhaust mat karo ...

Sab thik hoga ... Tum he jeena hai mere liye ... Apne sidharth ke liye ... Samjhi ? ...

He keeps his palm on her face ... Making her understand... But seems like she had already lost all her hopes ...

She tried smiling ... But couldn't as the reality was coming closer ....she knows that with every second her health is detoriating

Though there is still some hours for her operation

But she couldn't take it ... Her breaths rose up as she held his hand for support ...

He panicked looking at her ... Her eyes rolled back as she closed her eyes ...

He panicked and called the doctor as she was immediately taken into the ot ...

Apne aap ko kho chuka hu ...ab dobara tumhe nai kho sakta naaz ... Tum sidharth ki naaz ho ... You need to be alright ... Tumhari memory bhi wapas ayegi .

Tum apne sidharth ko yaad karogi naaz ... Karogi na ? ....he whispered damn emotional as his heart couldn't take the pain any more ...

Baba ji ... Ap toh sab jante ho ...saza deni hai toh mujhe do ... Meri naaz ko nahi ... Wo bohot suffer kar chuki hai ab isse jyada nai ...

Agar saza milni hi hai ... Toh mujhe do ... Par ab usse nai ... Pls baba ji ...

He prayed ... Helplessly ...

.
.
.

Surgery is successful ... But ... Her body is not responding right now ...

She is unconscious and we are trying ... But if before 36 hours she didn't get her consciousness back ...

Then she can slip into koma ... The doctor said ...

His eyes welled up ... He didn't know what to say as the fear of loosing her overpowers him ...

"Tumhe chod ka jaungi bhi toh kaha ? ... Mujhe tumhari zarurat hai sidharth"

He remembered her words ... The every single word she has ever

.
.
.

Naaz ... He holds her hand ... She looked lifeless ... Wpth various cords attached with her head ...

He caressed her face .... With his eyes welled up ...

Maybe it's the last time he is here with her ... Because somewhere or the other his heart knows that once she will get her consciousness back ... Her memory back ...

She won't let him come closer to her ...

Will she ? ... His heart whispered

Tears streams down