kho gye hum ? 💔

Aap abhi bhi yaha kyu ho sidharth ? ...she asked ... Her heart welled up ...

She came home when got discharged by the hospital he was still here waiting for her ...

She asked him as they both were alone in her room. ..

Though how much she tries but still can't hate him as she has always loved him with what her heart could ever have ...

How much he could have hurt her ....still she can't

Because she loved him with her all might ...

But ... What about her trust ? ... He didn't only broke her heart but her soul ...

He distrusted her ...

"Itna bharosa toh insaan gairo par bhi kar leta hai main toh phir bhi apki apni thi ..."

Apko ni hona chaiye yaha ... Main waise bhi apki kuch nai lagti hu sidharth ...

Apka or mera koi rishta nai hai... Dil ka toh bilkul nahi ...

Yoon samajh lijiye ab shayad mere pass dil hi nai hai ... Jo tha ... Pyaar karne main tadapne main or tootne main khatam hogya ...

She said hurting him ... Still he didn't said anything ... He didn't even looked up at her face ... He was continuously looking here and there and down staring at the floor lost maybe ...

It's when even a second is enough to take him back at his worst phase of life ...

It happens ... When we have suffered to much ... When we think that the pain is becoming our habit ... We think that we just end up hurting people there sentiments there emotions

We feel like we are not worth of having any one ... We don't deserve anyone ...

That's what happening with sidharth ... It isn't only his fault circumstances were like that only ...

He did had trust issues ... Do you think it is easy being betrayed by his own mother ...

If you think it is then a big no .

He has always been the one suffered in his child hood ... Firstly his own mother who left him ... For what money ? ...

Is money that important? ... More important then her own kids ...

The void she has left in the heart of sidharth ...it was something which can never be filled ...

Sidharth was small too small to handle everything ...

Deep down ... The little sidharth started to feel insecure ... Insecure about himself that one day ... Everyone will leave him ...

He was unsecured .... That's when the fear and insecurity of lossing her ... Of her getting someone more better overpowered him when he saw her in someone else arms ...

Even if she still forgives him ... But he can never forgive himself ...

Because ...
He knows he is the one ruined everything his mental health his peace and his serenity ... He is the one to destroy everything on his own ...

He came on his knees infront of her as she sat infront of him .... With her legs hung ... He softly touched her leg ....while she looked at him through the hairs coming infront of her eyes ...

He lifted her legs and straightened her slowly on the bed ...

While corrected the pillow ....she was close to his heart.... She could listen and feel her favourite music ... His heart beats ...