party ❤️

He sat there in the office but his mind was with her ...

He was not able to concentrate on anything .... Thought to call her

That blank expression on her face was coming infront of his eyes ... everytime he closes his eyes ... Making him gasp ...

He tried calling her but her phone was going off ...

He was anxious... Wrapping up his work ... He made his way towards home ...

Driving reached home ... Sana yells as soon as he gets in ..

Seema : sir mam toh apne purane Wale room main hai .. jab se aayi hai wahi par hai ...

Sid : ok .. kuch khaya hai unhone ...

Seema : nhi sir ... Unhone subha se kuch nhi khaya hai ...

Maine pucha unse par unhone mana kar diya ...

Sid : ok .. thanks .... Walks towards her room ... Knocks ... Then peeps in ... The room was dark ...

He remembered he saying in her dreams that once she was scared of darkness ...  Then what just happened that she stays in darkness ...

Sana had taken Riya's words on her heart ... She had always had that insecurity that she don't match his standard and today when Riya said that it broke her heart ...

She turns around and looks at him standing there near the door the lights were still off ....

Her eyes filled with tears as she felt him near her ...

What if he thinks the same of her ...

Yes he thinks the same of her that's why he doesn't accepts her as his wife ...

Why ... I she that undeserving

She deserves the same love ... The same affection she has for him ..

They looked at each other ... In silence he tried to understand her sorrow

While she tried to find the affection in his eyes ...

Coming back on the earth he switches on the lights and goes towards her ... Sat down near her ... While she just looked at him ...

He turns his face ...

Tum office kyu aayi thi ... naaz ..

Nahi aana chahiye tha na ... Mujhe pata hai ..  maine aapko bhi embarass kar wa Diya ... Sorry ... She sobs ...

Abey ae gadhi ... Kuch bhi mat socho ... Bas ye batao office kyu aayi thi ... Holds her face in his palms ...

She stayed quite ...

Sid : naaz .. office kyu aayi thi baby ... He just can't see her sad even he don't know that he is giving her hope ... The hope which will be shattered soon ..

She looked up with her doll eyes ... Making hus heart melt ...

She don't know why but she just kept her head on his heart holding him ... He tooo holds her in his big arms ...

Making her sob more ...

Main ... Main jaanti hu sidharth... Aap mujhe apni wife nhi maante ... Mujhe pata hai ..  main .. apka standard match nhi kar sakti ... Shayad kabhi bhi nahi ... Mujhe pata hai ... Main aapke layak nhi ...

Phir kyu mil gye aap mujhe ... Jaise bachpan se aapka intzaar kar rahi thi ... Bina kisi ummeed ke ... Aage bhi kar leti ... Magar jab aapujhe apni wife maante hi nhi phir kyu is dil ko ummeed de rahe hai ... Ye dil toh pagal hai ... Ummeedein lagaye rakhta hai ... Par agar wo toot gyi toh ...

Darmiyaan ❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara